Watching Texas

Husker_x

i really do not think tu is that good. sometimes it is scary to get a team after a loss, and tu may have two when they come to lincoln, but i do not think they are a good team who happened to loss and will rebound. usually playing tu after a loss is a bad thing because they will come back more focused and more motivated, but this year, i just think they are not that good and will not be able to rebound. if anything, they will be demoralized and struggle to get up for the NU game. i think they are just a bad team getting exposed and will really struggle against a really good NU.

Anyone else think Mack is throwing this game???? There is no sense of urgency, I don't even think he is mad. I hope we hang 70 on them when he comes here, classless f#*k. He knows he is in for a f'ing ass kicking next week vs OU and one at NU. He doesn't want NU or OU to have any credit in kicking his punk ass.

Yes. Clearly, because he doesn't want NU and OU to have any credit, he is purposely losing a game. Clearly... :facepalm:

Anyone else think Mack is throwing this game???? There is no sense of urgency, I don't even think he is mad. I hope we hang 70 on them when he comes here, classless f#*k. He knows he is in for a f'ing ass kicking next week vs OU and one at NU. He doesn't want NU or OU to have any credit in kicking his punk ass.

In no way, shape, or form is Mack throwing this game.

You guys were right. Texas sucks.

Maybe it's just a down game (we lost to ISU last year) but they fell apart. What happened to Garrett Gilbert? All of a sudden the Horns have a QB situation to worry about.

UT's offense was going to be their weakest area. Everyone knew that coming into the season. I don't think anyone expected it to be this bad. And UT's defense? I don't think they're as good as people originally thought they were 3 games into the season.

Well when you have a lead I allways thought you run the ball to protect the lead? Well I guess the razorbacks dont believe in that. Well when you throw the ball 30 plus times a game you prolly will loose a few games,just look at texas tech thats why they aint never gonna win the south they throw the ball 2 damn much