Watching Texas

Husker_x

Methinks Nebraska might jump a couple spots after tonight! :)

I dont see that happening, Bama will stay top 5 if they lose, Ohio State won, Boise state is gonna win, TCU won, and Oregon wont fall down at all as well. It would be good to see but just dont see it happeing. I see Arkansas jumping us if they win this game.

Methinks Nebraska might jump a couple spots after tonight! :)

I dont see that happening, Bama will stay top 5 if they lose, Ohio State won, Boise state is gonna win, TCU won, and Oregon wont fall down at all as well. It would be good to see but just dont see it happeing. I see Arkansas jumping us if they win this game.

unless we beat SDSU by triple digits.....then we move up for sure :ahhhhhhhh

Does anyone else think this is bad? I mean, ideally for me, I wanted Texas to get exposed as a joke for most of the game, and then win in some fluky manner. With UCLA now pulling away, this hurts our SOS big time. If you think about it, after this, a win over 4-0 KSU means more than a win over Texas, given the outcomes of their respective UCLA contests. Texas was supposed to be our marquee win.