**Official South Dakota State Game Discussion**

overall disappointed. I have so much confidence in BO though. Remember last year? We actually LOST to Iowa State, and we still ended up with a descent season. Hopefully this is our "Iowa State" this year, and it'll be all improvement from here.

Let us hope so.

How come we don't have any sacks?

Folks, you don't put Cody in to send some machiavellian message to Martinez about how he's too cocky or something.

He's playing poorly. That's why you put Cody in. If Cody struggles, you put Zac in. that's how it works, somebody struggles, at any position, you put someone else in.

So when it's crunch time against TX or a title game, you pull Tmart for Cody? How's he ever going to bounce back if they pull him when the going gets a little tough?

The going's been tough all game long. He had plenty of chances, I have no problem with pulling him. If it shatters his confidence, than he's not the guy.

Frazier got pulled in the middle of the national championship game when he messed up. Then Berringer came in, played well, messed up, got pulled and Frazier came back in. Neither one of them freaked out and lost their confidence.

Folks, you don't put Cody in to send some machiavellian message to Martinez about how he's too cocky or something.

He's playing poorly. That's why you put Cody in. If Cody struggles, you put Zac in. that's how it works, somebody struggles, at any position, you put someone else in.

So when it's crunch time against TX or a title game, you pull Tmart for Cody? How's he ever going to bounce back if they pull him when the going gets a little tough?

If he were playing like this against Texas, the game wouldn't be close and you put Cody in to see if he can do something. If the game were close and he was still playing like this, DAMN RIGHT you put CG in to see if he can do something.

Maybe we should ask Zac Lee? :dunno

But really, the coaching staff knew the type of passer Taylor was when they named him starter. So they should be ready to stick with him regardless, but they cannot ever seem to do this.

This whole garbage about Taylor being "one of the best passers I've been around" is nothing but pure garbage. Call a spade a spade, Taylor is a great runner, but he's a WR trying to be a QB right now.

He's got to get reps like this though, if he is indeed our guy. Pull him out at the first sign of adversity - and this is the guy that's going to lead us into the Big 12 CCG, or against Texas on Oct 16th? He will have to deal with tough performances. We need to see how he responds to them. To yank him like this in a game like this is crazy.

1st sign of adversity? have you been paying attention to this game?

Okay, but what are we going to do, switch out QBs like this all year, every game?

We have the game well in control still.

I want to see how Taylor comes back from an interception. It's good that he could have had 2 opportunities to show his mental toughness. Instead, after the 2nd one, he's yanked even when the game is not in doubt.

Does anyone really think the game is in doubt at this point? I don't.

the game is in doubt with a QB that's handed the ball over 3 times. he's played poorly the entire game and is showing no sign of changing that. if now isn't a time when you pull a player then I dunno when is

Everyone just settle the F down. How could anyone get up for this game? It's probably the biggest game in SDSU history, and no one for NU on the field gave a dump about it.

Look at the scoreboard from today if you've never seen it ever happen before.

No way! I'm going to settle the F UP! This is the biggest travesty in my life.

either you are joking, or you have had a very fortunate life.

But seriously are we that bad or has SDSU been hustling everyone

Overlooked this game...too easy

Maybe but we have 12 days off and we arent playing next week. Who would we overlook to

Said it earlier...lots of talk about how we are the best in the 12 this year. I guarantee today's scores across the big 12 put a level of cockiness in the players that they couldn't keep up with.

He's got to get reps like this though, if he is indeed our guy. Pull him out at the first sign of adversity - and this is the guy that's going to lead us into the Big 12 CCG, or against Texas on Oct 16th? He will have to deal with tough performances. We need to see how he responds to them. To yank him like this in a game like this is crazy.

1st sign of adversity? have you been paying attention to this game?

Okay, but what are we going to do, switch out QBs like this all year, every game?

We have the game well in control still.

I want to see how Taylor comes back from an interception. It's good that he could have had 2 opportunities to show his mental toughness. Instead, after the 2nd one, he's yanked even when the game is not in doubt.

Does anyone really think the game is in doubt at this point? I don't.

If they didn't throw the flag on the return after that INT, it's a one score game. Do I think we lose? Obviously not, but we don't have it in the bag at all.

The going's been tough all game long. He had plenty of chances, I have no problem with pulling him. If it shatters his confidence, than he's not the guy.

Frazier got pulled in the middle of the national championship game when he messed up. Then Berringer came in, played well, messed up, got pulled and Frazier came back in. Neither one of them freaked out and lost their confidence.

Point taken, but if Tmart's the guy, then he's the guy. Leave him in, I think.

But whatever. Now just as long as Cody doesn't fumble ...