**Official South Dakota State Game Discussion**

Okay. As a fan, I'm confident about this game. I can see how the game is somewhat in doubt though. We're staring down the barrel of the 4th and it COULD, conceivably, go either way.

That's GREAT.

Let Taylor face a situation like this and give him a chance to pluck us out of it.

If we aren't going to do that why let him be the 'guy' in the first place? QB is not the same as any other position. Gotta let Taylor have a chance to assert himself as the man. He could throw away that chance in which case we'd have to go the next guy. But that would be a permanent switch. And this is rather early to be pulling the plug.

When the feed started, I noted aloud for all to hear that they did NOT look enthusiastic about this game. They were walking slowly, nonchalantly tapping the horseshoe... the game kind of followed that. I was, wrong, however that they would come out and roll over SDSU after a half-time yelling.

As good as we looked against Washington, that's how bad we've looked today. It just sounds like we've been uninterested against a team that's been playing inspired. If there's something I'll take out of this game is that we weren't ready for this game. We weren't ready for the intensity that SDSU came out with. I'm not worried at the moment, if we pull the same crap against K-State then I'll start worrying about the rest of our season.

Okay. As a fan, I'm confident about this game. I can see how the game is somewhat in doubt though. We're staring down the barrel of the 4th and it COULD, conceivably, go either way.

That's GREAT.

Let Taylor face a situation like this and give him a chance to pluck us out of it.

If we aren't going to do that why let him be the 'guy' in the first place?

Personally I am now very much in doubt that he will be "the guy" at KSt.

As good as we looked against Washington, that's how bad we've looked today. It just sounds like we've been uninterested against a team that's been playing inspired. If there's something I'll take out of this game is that we weren't ready for this game. We weren't ready for the intensity that SDSU came out with. I'm not worried at the moment, if we pull the same crap against K-State then I'll start worrying about the rest of our season.

Last season we did that with TT and ISU....but beat OU so...we'll play flat here and then at ksu then beat texas.