**Official South Dakota State Game Discussion**

The defense did waht they needed to reminding us what 1/2 of he team can be depended on. The offense clerly needs to keep gaining strenth.

Not that it needs saying, the defense needs some improvement also. If they were clicking on all cylinders, the Jackrabbits should have been shut down totally which they were not.

the thing i hate by the bye week is the fact that i sign on to this forum daily, and having so much time before the next game, im gonna have to read all the debbie downer threads!

Here's a thought....instead of complaining about others complaining....you could just not pay attention to it.

Here's another thought....instead of complainging about others complaining about others complaining.... you could just not pay attention to it. Oh wait, I'm complainging about others complaing about others complaingin about others complaining. :nutz

If this was our Iowa State 09 equivalent game for the season, I'll take it. Unlike last year, at least when we're playing up/down to opponents, we're winning. So hell, I'll take it. I'm not thrilled and I'm sure none of the players or coaches are either, but at least it's a win. It's nice that the "learning moments" are Ws and not Ls. The thing that sucks about games like this one is that there are SOOO many ways to "lose" and only one way to win (decisively, quickly, and with backups in early). This game doesn't look good, that's for sure, but, again, W.