Positive stat from tonight

HuskerNMO

Lavonte David had 19 tackles, kid is a baller and all over the field.

Bo didn't seem impressed when this was mentioned at the post-game press conference. He responded quicker than a bolt of lightning that stats don't mean a thing and David has a lot to work on. BUT - I personally find that to be very impressive for a Juco transfer - he's obviously making quite an impact and very quickly too.

Lavonte David had 19 tackles, kid is a baller and all over the field.

Bo didn't seem impressed when this was mentioned at the post-game press conference. He responded quicker than a bolt of lightning that stats don't mean a thing and David has a lot to work on. BUT - I personally find that to be very impressive for a Juco transfer - he's obviously making quite an impact and very quickly too.

Their was some plays that David shouldve made, one was a dropped INT, another where he got absolutely blocked completely out of the play on a run up the middle, missed a couple of tackles on runs up the middle.

Also, david's size is a little worrisome to me.

I can see how you would be concerned. I mean, crap, he's only leading the team in tackles! If only he was a little bigger WHO KNOWS what he might accomplish!

I'm just a little worried about the O-lines in the Big 12. I can see him having trouble shedding blocks. He gets blocked completely out of plays at times.

Also, david's size is a little worrisome to me.

I can see how you would be concerned. I mean, crap, he's only leading the team in tackles! If only he was a little bigger WHO KNOWS what he might accomplish!

I'm just a little worried about the O-lines in the Big 12. I can see him having trouble shedding blocks. He gets blocked completely out of plays at times.

This was very apparent tonight.