Red River

WYHusk

Who should we go for?  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OU will be without Jaz Reynolds this weekend. He's been suspended indefinitely for Tweets about the shooting incident at UT yesterday. I don't think this is a huge loss for them however...

KOCO.com

NORMAN, Okla. -- University of Oklahoma wide receiver Jaz Reynolds has been suspended indefinitely after comments he made on Twitter regarding the University of Texas gunman incident on Tuesday.

Authorities said 19-year-old Colton Tooley, a sophomore math major at UT-Austin fired an AK-47 as he walked across campus before walking into the Perry-Castaneda Library and shooting himself to death.

The University of Texas was on lockdown for several hours, and classes were canceled on Tuesday.

Meanwhile on Twitter, OU officials said, Reynolds tweeted the following: "Hey everyone in Austin, tx (sic).....kill yourself #evillaugh"

OU will be without Jaz Reynolds this weekend. He's been suspended indefinitely for Tweets about the shooting incident at UT yesterday. I don't think this is a huge loss for them however...

KOCO.com

NORMAN, Okla. -- University of Oklahoma wide receiver Jaz Reynolds has been suspended indefinitely after comments he made on Twitter regarding the University of Texas gunman incident on Tuesday.

Authorities said 19-year-old Colton Tooley, a sophomore math major at UT-Austin fired an AK-47 as he walked across campus before walking into the Perry-Castaneda Library and shooting himself to death.

The University of Texas was on lockdown for several hours, and classes were canceled on Tuesday.

Meanwhile on Twitter, OU officials said, Reynolds tweeted the following: "Hey everyone in Austin, tx (sic).....kill yourself #evillaugh"

I saw this too - really incensitive - but not a big loss for OU. I don't think he has caught a ball this year.

KOCO.com

I saw this too - really incensitive - but not a big loss for OU. I don't think he has caught a ball this year.

Yeah he hasn't touched the ball all year so far and my guess is he never will, at least as a Sooner. KOCO did an online poll about this:

Was Coach Stoops right in suspending Jaz Reynolds for his tweets during the University of Texas shooting on Tuesday?

Choice Votes Percentage of 2,355 Votes

Yes 1,320 56%

No 249 11%

Reynolds should be kicked off the team permanently. 786 33%

Personally, I'd like to know who the 11% people were <_<

KOCO.com

Yeah he hasn't touched the ball all year so far and my guess is he never will, at least as a Sooner. KOCO did an online poll about this:

Was Coach Stoops right in suspending Jaz Reynolds for his tweets during the University of Texas shooting on Tuesday?

Choice Votes Percentage of 2,355 Votes

Yes 1,320 56%

No 249 11%

Reynolds should be kicked off the team permanently. 786 33%

Personally, I'd like to know who the 11% people were <_<

they were finishing up their :koolaid2:

I'm rooting for OU... but I just want whatever outcome makes it so that Gilbert is still the starting QB against Nebraska.

The LAST thing we need is for McCoy to get the starting nod coming out of the OU game without us having any film on him. Bo's record thus far against backup QB's who we haven't seen much film on isn't exactly great.

I had to re-read that sentence about McCoy. I was about to go all "WTF?" on you until I realized Case McCoy (Colt's brother) is the back-up.

I'm rooting for OU... but I just want whatever outcome makes it so that Gilbert is still the starting QB against Nebraska.

The LAST thing we need is for McCoy to get the starting nod coming out of the OU game without us having any film on him. Bo's record thus far against backup QB's who we haven't seen much film on isn't exactly great.

Well, the LAST thing Texas needs is for McCoy to come into Lincoln totally green. It works both ways. I'm not too worried about which Texas QB is going to be spending the afternoon looking up at a clear blue Nebraska sky much of the afternoon.

Really, the worst outcome would be for McCoy to come in the second half of this weekend's game and to rally UT to a win, and being full of confidence for our game.