I just realized what the problem was Saturday

cb1954

Just looked at some pics of the game and NU had black tape on their shoes. Past games (at least some at home) Martinez and Burkhead ran great becasue they had white tape. HUGE mistake. White makes you faster. When will they learn. The whole team needs white shoes. :lol:

Is that also why the "slimmed down" Mike McNeal couldn't outrun SDSU defenders and score?

I'm thinking he runs a 6.8 second Forty yard dash. :box

Just looked at some pics of the game and NU had black tape on their shoes. Past games (at least some at home) Martinez and Burkhead ran great becasue they had white tape. HUGE mistake. White makes you faster. When will they learn. The whole team needs white shoes. :lol:

Is that also why the "slimmed down" Mike McNeal couldn't outrun SDSU defenders and score?

Absolutely, you are right on target :lol:

Beings you brought this up. I could not believe that he tried to slow up to make a move to get to the end zone or whatever he was doing instead of lowering his shoulder and bulling his way in. I guess that's how the whole game was though.

Beings you brought this up. I could not believe that he tried to slow up to make a move to get to the end zone or whatever he was doing instead of lowering his shoulder and bulling his way in. I guess that's how the whole game was though.

If it wasn't for that second guy who was trailing the play that tackled him , he probably would have scored.

:lame Sorry, I don't want to be a jerk, but this stopped being funny after the 2nd time you posted it.

:lame Sorry, I don't want to be a jerk, but this stopped being funny after the 2nd time you posted it.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Actually I have some proof that these jokes got old long ago.

Link