The next three games

This month will tell, we could end up playing 2 ranked teams and if KSU wins their last 3 games 3 ranked teams.

The Tigers play Buffs, A&M, OU and us, if they win 2 of the first 3 they should be ranked. OSU will be ranked with games against Louisiana and TT then us and KSU last game of the month. KSU has 2 tough games us and OSU, Kansas and Baylor should be wins.Looking at the teams ahead of us Ohio has a cake walk this month with Wisconsin the only team they could lose to. Ducks have UCLA and USC a bye and WSU. TSU has air force the rest should be sure wins. We would have to win all 4 games this month and still have a problem getting by the teams ahead of us due to their schedules. BSU got jumped this week and will continue to lose ground to major unbeaten teams.I think we will need the next 4 games and the Ducks must lose one before NU goes to 3. After that we have to wait for Ohio to trip up in the last 3 games against MU, Hawks or Penn ST. No it looks all most impossible for us to play for all the marbles in 2010 because of the month of October.

Want me to describe this years Nebraska vs Iowa state game in one word? BLOWOUT

God, I hope so. :thumbs

I saw discussion about Mizzou, and I was thinking that was later in the season for you. I must have been thinking about our schedule. At any rate, I most certainly will be back later.

haha good one

Yes, yes. Please don't think about Iowa State. Especially since they just put up 50 points for the first time since Seneca Wallace was around. Against Texas Tech, no less. It's just Iowa State, right? Nebraska hasn't lost to them in about nine to seven years.

Paul Rhoads would be so proud to have an undefeated record against Bo Pelini and Nebraska.

Austen Arnaud's now healthy arm is continuing to improve, finally not throwing any interceptions in a game. Alexander Robinson hasn't had the most impressive numbers so far, but part of that is the addition of two more strong running backs in Shontrelle Johnson (who busted out a 61 yard TD run against TT) and Jeff Woody. Jake Knott and A.J. Klein are proving to be fantastic linebackers, and their stats are backing that up. The Cyclone secondary should be able to handle anything Nebraska throws at them. And did I mention the game is at Jack Trice?

Sure, Texas Tech isn't the team it has been in the past, and a shutout against an FCS team isn't entirely impressive. But Nebraska hasn't done that much to prove they were more impressive. In fact, Iowa State would have had 56 against Texas Tech if it weren't for a questionable (although fair) offensive pass interference call. All in all, I would say 56-38 against TT is more impressive than 56-21 against Washington, if only slightly.

All I'm saying is that Iowa State has a larger offensive toolbox this year, especially if you're talking about the Jerome Tiller/Jeremiah Schwartz combo Nebraska faced last year, which means if there are weaknesses in the Husker defense, we will likely be able to take advantage. The defense is proving to perform better than many expected with the amount of inexperience with which the squad began the season. And Paul Rhoads will make sure the team keeps improving on both sides of the ball.

tl;dr

oSu is the biggest battle.

Texas is a win.

K-state is a lock.

This is K-states 'big one'. They think that Snyder is leading them back to the early 00's KSU. Im worried about this one. The Texas game. They have two weeks to prepare and you know that they will not want to lose 3 straight. Then OK State is a hard venue to play at. Either with their bad D. If we can get past the month of October unscathed, we will be a team to watch out for! Im just a nervous fan though, esp after SDS.