CY?!?!?!?!

jimk

OK. I'll start it off.

Okie Lite beats A&M in the last minutes in a high scoring game when the preseason offensive player of the year throws 4th interception. Okie Lite is revelling and thinking they will be the Big 12 south champion now. Actually they have a lot of work yet to be #4 in the south from what I saw. How am I doing so far?

RRR...I always remember these games for the ass thumpins rather than the close ones. I'm thinking I'll remember this one again. Sorry Husker fans. The Whorns show up in Lincoln licking some deep wounds. What the hell..... bring salt!!!

Baylor and KU.... Was a pretty good bball matchup. Yawn. At Waco so probably a touchdown advantage for the Bears. Did I say yawn?..

CU and Georgia... Even if it was snowing the coaches in this game would have a warm place to sit. Generally the Buff faithful have better things to do unless they are winning. As usual they will have better things to do. EEER!

Clones and Tech..... Upset special. Tech over the Clones... Actually just filling in for Cy on this one. But I am actually going with the Clones on this one. Then Clones get one from time to time and I just hope they get it out of their system!

Not nearly what Cy does but it was last minute. I need to practice too!

OK. I'll start it off.

Okie Lite beats A&M in the last minutes in a high scoring game when the preseason offensive player of the year throws 4th interception. Okie Lite is revelling and thinking they will be the Big 12 south champion now. Actually they have a lot of work yet to be #4 in the south from what I saw. How am I doing so far?

RRR...I always remember these games for the ass thumpins rather than the close ones. I'm thinking I'll remember this one again. Sorry Husker fans. The Whorns show up in Lincoln licking some deep wounds. What the hell..... bring salt!!!

Baylor and KU.... Was a pretty good bball matchup. Yawn. At Waco so probably a touchdown advantage for the Bears. Did I say yawn?..

CU and Georgia... Even if it was snowing the coaches in this game would have a warm place to sit. Generally the Buff faithful have better things to do unless they are winning. As usual they will have better things to do. EEER!

Clones and Tech..... Upset special. Tech over the Clones... Actually just filling in for Cy on this one. But I am actually going with the Clones on this one. Then Clones get one from time to time and I just hope they get it out of their system!

Not nearly what Cy does but it was last minute. I need to practice too!

Good effort! Way to give 110%! :clap