The Texas Game

I'm usualy a pretty friendly guy, but I have so much anger built up over Texas that I just can't hold it in. A win this week will be the sweetest victory I can remember in a long, long time. And just in case you aren't as angry as me here you go.

With just over a week untill the game, its time to put the final nail in the coffin on their crappy season

where's the other fumble in the history video?

I remember a Texas game where they were in the red zone, one of our big defensive lineman intercepted the ball or got a fumble, tried to return it, and then he fumbled the ball and Texas got it back. That was the worst loss, imo.

I think you're thinking of Texas Tech.

Wear Red. Be Loud. Beat Texas.

I hate the voice-over on that video. And when it shows the outside and you hear like five fans yelling go big red. Could have been an epic video with the script, but I kind of find it embarrassing. Maybe we've been a little spoiled with vids like the one epoc made...I don't think it will ever be matched.

I remember a Texas game where they were in the red zone, one of our big defensive lineman intercepted the ball or got a fumble, tried to return it, and then he fumbled the ball and Texas got it back. That was the worst loss, imo.

Yes it was Tech, 05, I believe and if I'm not mistaken it was Lekevin Smith.

Yes it was Tech, 05, I believe and if I'm not mistaken it was Lekevin Smith.

yup you are correct.. man that sucked

I'll throw a video out. 2006 vs Texas Tunnel Walk video.

The 2006 Tunnel Walk was the best I have ever seen. They were so intense: dramatic music, well placed highlights, players stories, "I play for Nebraska", and Keith Jackson to end it. I could watch this one over and over. I wouldn't mind if they used this same template forever.

The 2006 Tunnel Walk was the best I have ever seen. They were so intense: dramatic music, well placed highlights, players stories, "I play for Nebraska", and Keith Jackson to end it. I could watch this one over and over. I wouldn't mind if they used this same template forever.

Ugh.

1. Callahan ruins it

2. WTF with the players not touching the horseshoe? Suh? NO WONDER NUNN FUMBLED.

3. The over-hyped players also don't get it.

This is how the greatest football team of all time enters the field. All business. Way more intimidating.

My personal favorite tunnel walk, in terms of the video production, would actually have to be the OU/KSU versions from 2009, with the "In the Deed the Glory" video preceding it. Although the countdown theme was a little bit of a stretch, it's cool because it leaves room for improvement!

I'm with Hercules. Look how Clownahan can just barely be bothered to touch the horseshoe. F**k that guy.