The Texas Game

I'm going to take a big gulp of my Kool Aid, and go off here, I'll try to keep it clean so it doesn't have to end up in the woodshed. :01, sounds familiar.. Nebraska was :01 away from a National Title against FSU, and the kick sailed wide left. "Unfinished Business" was for the 1:16 when they had the lead before FSU moved down the field. I don't remember how much time was left when Nebraska took the lead against Texas. I wish I could find the clip from the First ECW PPV where Paul Heyman says, "F-bomb you, you're wrong, F-bomb you we're right". This game, has to have that F you attitude, Nebraska needs to play the physical aspect and take no sh*t from nobody attitude. Smart Physical Football. Oklahoma would have "Sooner Magic" and someway, somehow beat us in the last minute or so and cause so much heartache. Nebraska needs to run in high gear all game and run the Blackshirts down Texas' throat, and make the Longhorns regret the day that they came to Nebraska! Pelini is gonna be rabid this week during practice, the Cornhuskers will feed off that and it will show on the field. I was gonna say I feel sorry for Texas this week, but I honestly don't. I know that Memorial Stadium is gonna be the loudest it has ever been on 10/16. No Retreat and No Surrender!!

I'd take any result, as long as we have more points than they do. Texas is going to be amped, this is their shot to right the ship and make something of their season, we're going to get their best shot.

At the same time, if we handle there best shot and win in controling fashon. We could put the final nail in this coffin that they call a season.

2 things really get my blood boiling for this game:

1. Every replay of 00:01

2. Mack Brown's interview right after the game. Goes something like this - Nebraska played a great game, but we proved we're the best 4th quarter team in the country.

Makes me blow a gasket every time without fail.

Btw, I've often thought of how awesome it would be to see Bo tackle Brown at mid-field after a game. Can you imagine how hard Pelini would hit that self-righteous puke?

So this is a ou fan but thought it was funny and belongs in this thread

Funny prank call that some radio station in Arkansas did right before Texas broke up the SWAC, its pretty funny and almost a spiting image of what happened in the Big 12 I would laugh my butt off if someone would do this again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNdQRFeiByo&feature=related

Half a hundred on Texas? NU wins easy? Man I think you guys are in for a letdown. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see us moving the ball very easily on them.

No kidding. People must be forgetting that this is the same Texas team that only lost by a TD to Oklahoma just two weeks ago.

Don't let the score fool ya. Texas ended up scoring with 2 minutes left in the 4th.