One thing you want to see...

epocSoN

I wanna see an early lead and then NO LETTING UP. And by this i mean running up the score. Hammering them for every second. It's time to release ALL frustration we've had against Texas going all the way back to the first year of this conference. Let's release all those demons so we're free to play with no pressure the rest of the year.

Besides the "W" I'd love to see us with a strong passing game or let me say 240 yds running and 215 passing. The reason for this is because teams would become scared sh!!le$$ knowing that while we like to run the ball we can throw if we feel like it. Oh and by the way when the offense is done you will need to try and keep up against our Defense.

Any way that is what I would love to see ........ If the offense does this aginst the Texas D it will be awesome.

The 350 yds rushing is tempting but I want teams to watch and simply be left thinking that we ran at will but decided to toss in a good passing game against a top notch secondary.

I cant't wait for Saturday (Sad thing is that I have to DVR because the for the 1st hour I have a commitment that I can't get out of ........... kinda sucks because I like to watch the games live).

:lol:

I really want the shutout. (And if we could hang 70 on them, that would be nice, too.)

Yeah.. I would also like to see bo run up the score on Texas with an evil grin on his face. LOL

something like this? muuahahahahaha

Bo looks like the devil in that picture

I want to see complete domination by the blackshirts, and at least 200 yards passing and running by the offense.

Oh, and I want us to have the ball as the game ends, and have bo call a passing play where Martinez holds the ball till the last second and throws it out of bounds with one second to go... then as the game clock clicks over to 00:00 I wanna see Bo reach in his shirt and throw the red challenge flag...

:throwdabones1::bigredn::bonesflag: