One thing you want to see...

epocSoN

I wanna see Kinnie get his first TD. I wanna see Prince get his first pick of the season. I wanna see Crick light up Gilbert. I wanna see the reason we're putting Niles back on punt and kickoff returns. I wanna see Sirles steamroll Acho. I wanna see Thenarse destroy anyone who dares go across the middle.

And last but not least, I wanna see Texas heads hanging low as they exit the field, knowing they've just been manhandled by NEBRASKA.

It won't take a miracle for Texas to win. It'll take solid play on both sides of the ball and an ability to minimize mistakes while capitalizing on mistakes made by Nebraska.

If Texas loses the turnover battle, they lose the game. If Texas can't slow down the Huskers' rushing attack, they lose the game. If Texas can't get Gilbert going through the air, they lose the game. But these are all things that Texas is in control of, and can overcome.

I've seen every game in this series since the inception of the Big 12, and I'm not counting this as a Husker win, not by a long shot.

I think texas can win with without being efficient on offense. All it would take are some key turnovers deep in our own territory or tmart int returned for a score. Get us out of our gameplan. Remember Nebraska has not trailed yet this season. I fully expect a fired up texas team that may surprise many of the posters on here. We protect the ball we win the game.