It's a no win situation.

Most people don't think Texas is just going to roll over today. And I have to agree - I think this is a scary game. We're about to see what this season's Nebraska team is really made of, because I have a feeling Texas is going to give us a good game today.

Yeah, the Whorns are here to play today. A win would redeem their season. We must protect this house.

Most people don't think Texas is just going to roll over today. And I have to agree - I think this is a scary game. We're about to see what this season's Nebraska team is really made of, because I have a feeling Texas is going to give us a good game today.

Completely agree. We'll get their best game of the season to date, no question. If our offense can hold up to their speed/talent, then I think we can officially accept the label of national contender.

And I'm not blaming Bo for the stumbles, just noting that they've been a consistent feature of October in the last couple of years. This year has a very different feel up to this point. Hoping for great things this October as it's the only one that matters right now.

I'm a little worried about this game, to be honest. Not worried that we might lose, per se, but worried that we'll come out so confident we'll crush the 'Horns that we don't get the motor running until it matters most. In other words, I'm worried we'll come out too flat and not score enough "style points" to put us in a good position in the first BCS standings.

Don't care about national perceptions, media opinions or anything else. Like a few people on here have said...this is about Nebraska winning, getting back to where the Huskers need to be and about beating Texas!!! :restore

I fully agree! But, it has always been this way, well almost always. The Huskers beat a solid team, ranked or not, and that team suddenly was over rated and really wasn't that good, even if they finish strong and ranked. Therefore, all I care about is a Husker win. Let someone else sort it out. :-)

GBR!!!!

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

Win first, then worry about the politics. It's setting up nicely for us IF we don't stumble against UT, OSU, aTm and get a CCG against an undefeated OU. But this program under Bo has always stumbled at some point. So the tension remains... Should be a good rest of the season. Just F'in BEAT TEXAS, then they can be deemed irrelevant but not until we beat them.

You say it as if you are faulting Bo for this. Every team stumbles each and every year. It's not a 'Bo' thing. It's a college football thing. Also, Bo hasn't had an actual good team yet. He finally does.

I agree with you. Bo took over this team and made it a top 5 team during his second season. Please read that again. Is Saban a bad coach? I guess Bama stumbled too. I didn't think Bo was going to make NU this good this fast. He has made NU relavent again.

I am drinking his :koolaid2: .

All we could is play and take care of business and root against everyone ahead of us!!!!! I can really care less what others say about our schedule..... I gaurantee we get everyones best shot with us leaving the conference. All I car about is WIN and WIN BIG!!!!!!! GBR

oh ya HUSKER