OHIO WINS!!

dbetz23

OOO MAN... wat a game... i love defense and ohio played a great defensive game besides the last few minutes of the fourth... that corner has some great instincts... pitt is alil wimpy on the lines and that is not like a blue-collar town's sports team (The Steelers) maybe they should get some pointers from russ grimm and that o-line of the steelers that is so good

That was quite the game. I don't think there was a single offensive touchdown in the game. Guess Frank can't get the option running too well over there yet. Ohio should have lost that game. I'm not sure why Wonstadt was throwing in overtime when they were in field goal range, oh well.... but I'm glad they won.. was cool to watch their fans storm the field. Solich will be good for their school, which has only had like 2 winning seasons in the past quarter century.

solich's offense was actually pretty fun to watch.. i enjoyed their whole offense and defense, pitt on the other hand... the tried to run the ball which they cant do neways, and then they let palko get out of rhythm w/ greg lee and joe delsardo and that just ruined the whole game for them... ohio didnt have to do much to win cause matt cavanaugh and wanny really lost the game for pitt 2nite

Like some others, I found myself leaping out of my chair in overtime last night. Way to go Frank. I loved Frank Solich, yet I thought it was time for a change at Nebraska. I fully support Bill Callahan. I do think that Coach Callahan and Steve Pederson will feel an unbelievalble amount of pressure next Saturday. I can't imagine what hell would break loose if Pitt would somehow beat us at home.