Recievers, and play calling.

Boy lose a game and everybody going under the bus. Play calling for most part was good WRs where open drop balls and few bad passes, The run game sucked was it the QB the line or the running back maybe we will find out this week when the coaches talk.

i think the playcalling was fine. they catch those passes, it is a whole different game. then texas has to adjust to the passing threat, which opens up the run. the problem with this team is that we have to score to force opponents to throw and play catch-up, since we can not stop the run.

I don't know if you can blame anybody specifically aside from the WRs honestly (and Burkhead). I think if Rex scores on that wheel route early in the game, things change a lot but he dropped it then Kinnie and Paul dropping theirs too, can't expect to win if you can't catch touch down passes folks. At least 3-4 of those passes were TDs or would have resulted in TDs or at least FGs which would have won the game for us anyway.

Has minnesota gave watson a calling yet ? Haha just kiddin around

Ha ha. I know you are just joking. But Minessota would need to hurry with that offer. The Gophers staff will all be out on the street again before the end of November. Coz helped get another whole staff of coaches fired. Cosgrove is the Typhoid Mary of college football coaches.

Has minnesota gave watson a calling yet ? Haha just kiddin around

Ha ha. I know you are just joking. But Minessota would need to hurry with that offer. The Gophers staff will all be out on the street again before the end of November. Coz helped get another whole staff of coaches fired. Cosgrove is the Typhoid Mary of college football coaches.

Words cannot express my disappointment that he will not be there for our game next year. I so very much wanted to hang half a hundred on his ass.