Thank you Zach Lee

T-Magic is a wild dog being let loose on the field, not a great football player. He's athletic enough to blow away competition not ready for his level of speed, but the best hunters are going to gun him down like he's nothing. Texas crushed that kid today. Lee came in and we saw a quarterback that if he'd had a chance to play a full game probably would have had us in position to win.

Please do not post on here any more. Do you follow college football at all? I hope you are a TROLL! TROLL TROLL TROLL please be a TROLL because that is just insane.

Uh what? What was so offensive about his post that said troll?

And more importantly, which part is untrue? Who here thinks that Iowa, Alabama, Ohio State, or even Oklahoma is going to have any problem handling Taylor?

I picked the wrong metaphor, yes, because it conveys character traits Taylor doesn't have, but the facts are he's a redshirt frehsman who has made some pretty sloppy reads and got dominated in the run game by a defense with speed. Which, by the way, in itself wouldn't be bad except it happened once before already.

I get the sense reality hasn't totally seeped in for everyone. Taylor isn't GREAT. He's not great YET. He may get that way, but this is his first big game, his first loss in college, and his first season ever under this much pressure. That's a lot to ask of someone of his age and experience.

Look at some QB rushing stats or maybe QB rushing TD's come on man. O I guess the national media SI, CFN all the big dogs are wrong including vegas with a +10 for nu with T-magic are wrong they all think that Iowa, Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma are going to stop T-magjic. Texas has the best players in CF better than everyone period. Yeah T-majic had a bad game but that dosnt deserve a pull thats all I am saying.

T-Magic is a wild dog being let loose on the field, not a great football player. He's athletic enough to blow away competition not ready for his level of speed, but the best hunters are going to gun him down like he's nothing. Texas crushed that kid today. Lee came in and we saw a quarterback that if he'd had a chance to play a full game probably would have had us in position to win.

Please do not post on here any more. Do you follow college football at all? I hope you are a TROLL! TROLL TROLL TROLL please be a TROLL because that is just insane.

And more importantly, which part is untrue? Who here thinks that Iowa, Alabama, Ohio State, or even Oklahoma is going to have any problem handling Taylor?

I picked the wrong metaphor, yes, because it conveys character traits Taylor doesn't have, but the facts are he's a redshirt frehsman who has made some pretty sloppy reads and got dominated in the run game by a defense with speed. Which, by the way, in itself wouldn't be bad except it happened once before already.

I get the sense reality hasn't totally seeped in for everyone. Taylor isn't GREAT. He's not great YET. He may get that way, but this is his first big game, his first loss in college, and his first season ever under this much pressure. That's a lot to ask of someone of his age and experience.

I agree with thisotally and completely. I think, upside, T-Magic has the most. I think he will be great. I guess I'm just asking are we playing for this year or next year? In my opinion (and I'm not a coach or at practices so my opinion doesn't mean jack sh*t) that given a a good D, a power running game using the RB's, with a little QB thrown in, and an experienced passer, gives us the best chance to win. That said, I'll root and cheer for whoever is behind center.

Fact is simple. When Taylor is in the game, the D will focus on stopping him. When Lee is in the game, they'll focus more on the RBs. Nobody is going to worry about the WRs much until they catch somthing (maybe they can catch a cold?).

Do I think Lee is better than Taylor, no not really. I do think in the big games Lee looks more composed. Also, I think with Lee in the game, they have to look at more options, which is opening up more options. If we just USED more options when Taylor was in the game we might be better off.

Lee will NEVER break an 80 yd TD run. He won't even throw more 80 yd TD passes than Taylor. But, if I had to drive the ball 80 yds down the field against a GOOD defense, I'd rather have Lee than Taylor. Who'd you rather have?

i would prefer some receivers who can catch the ball...where the hell was McNeil all day long?

Paul will be dismal at the next level.

I agree, someone who can catch the ball. I don't care about moves, speed, height, etc. Just someone who can catch the ball. I would take Matt Davison over anyone on the team now or for quite a few years in the past.

But "if" the at least six passes from Tmart weren't dropped it's a different ballgame and there's zero chance he gets pulled. But anyway.....

Are you telling me the coaches pulled our starting quarterback because the receivers can't catch? To bring in a better passer? Um. I don't really get it.

Are you telling me that if our guys would have caught Tmart's passes it wouldn't have been a different game? I'm with you....I don't get it.

The reason Taylor looked bad running the ball today - his receivers dropped the ball.

Burkhead, Kinnie, Paul - if they're catching passes and making defenses pay for selling out on the zone read, then Martinez has a field day when the defense has to back off and defend the pass.

You know what the problem was today? That's right, dropped passes.

We lost by 7 points. Ricky Thenarse can't wrap up and they get 10 points for sure and Rex drops a gift and Kinnie drops a gift. That is not Taylors fault. You have to catch the balls that hit your hands. Paul, Rex and Kinnie drops welfare checks that hit their hands. We lose to every team in FBS when we play like that.

Look at some QB rushing stats or maybe QB rushing TD's come on man. O I guess the national media SI, CFN all the big dogs are wrong including vegas with a +10 for nu with T-magic are wrong they all think that Iowa, Alabama, Ohio State, Oklahoma are going to stop T-magjic. Texas has the best players in CF better than everyone period. Yeah T-majic had a bad game but that dosnt deserve a pull thats all I am saying.

I'm not saying he deserves to lose his job either. Everyone agrees, the receivers more than any single factor blew this game. Taylor, however, did make some terrible throws and terrible reads. When Zac came in the game, you noticed that we started to move the ball down the field with consistency like we did in the Holiday Bowl. It was the coaches' decision to pull him. Now they get to live with the consequences, because everyone including me now has the seed of doubt planted. Can Taylor maintain himself against the best competition? We're going to find out, because we got some tough games coming up.

That's part of it, but he made poor read after poor read, too. Him looking good running the ball starts with him making a good read - and he was failing miserably at that today. Even if the defense has to cover the passing game, if you don't make the correct read during the zone READ play, you get stuffed at the line or in the backfield. And Martinez showed over and over he was making poor decisions.

Did the guy with 25 posts just call the guy with over 3500 posts a troll and tell him to leave huskerboard?

Good Point but I cant not call out the Troll like comment, 3500 comments or not that was a really bad post. Sorry I dont post every single day that must make my opinion not mean as much. Anyway T-mart is explosive and one of the best running QB's in the country and pulling him for third string Lee is dumb.

It wasnt dumb.... Lee looked more comfortable out their than Martinez. Lee help the offense move the ball and actually got some positive yards when kept the ball in run. Lee help put us a position to get back in the game.

Zac Lee may not when us a game but he will never lose it. Martinez....... well its either gonna be a touchdown or a fumble everytime he has the ball.

Did the guy with 25 posts just call the guy with over 3500 posts a troll and tell him to leave huskerboard?

Good Point but I cant not call out the Troll like comment, 3500 comments or not that was a really bad post. Sorry I dont post every single day that must make my opinion not mean as much. Anyway T-mart is explosive and one of the best running QB's in the country and pulling him for third string Lee is dumb.

It wasnt dumb.... Lee looked more comfortable out their than Martinez. Lee help the offense move the ball and actually got some positive yards when kept the ball in run. Lee help put us a position to get back in the game.

Zac Lee may not when us a game but he will never lose it. Martinez....... well its either gonna be a touchdown or a fumble everytime he has the ball.

Ok then how many games did t-mart lose for us? If Zac Lee wont then neither will T-mart because how many games did Lee lose last year as a starter/game manager/keep the ball in the hands of the D and hope for a turnover, news flash buddy Suh is gone our D is good but not last years Def we are going for something bigger than last year bud. come on guys think about it.

Since you played almost 1/2 the game I'm sure someone will find a way to blame the loss on you but.....

You came in with some poise and moved the ball when T-magic tinkled down his leg. 4th and 18 and you threw a TD.....oh, wait, should've been a TD.

Apparently when people drop passes and the line isn't able to open truck sized running holes T-magic is T-freshman. And I thought everything last year was your fault. Who knew?

Total and comnplete horsesh*t.

Z. Lee did the same thing Tmart did.....throw balls to wrs who dropped them. Your disgusting post is pathetic.

So what did he actually accomplish?? Zero points (gee, imagine that).

Wrong son. [sic]

I missed all of those points that Lee led the team to, then. I'll have to rewatch the highlight reel, I guess.

Since you played almost 1/2 the game I'm sure someone will find a way to blame the loss on you but.....

You came in with some poise and moved the ball when T-magic tinkled down his leg. 4th and 18 and you threw a TD.....oh, wait, should've been a TD.

Apparently when people drop passes and the line isn't able to open truck sized running holes T-magic is T-freshman. And I thought everything last year was your fault. Who knew?

As soon as we find/recruit and sign a QB that can throw a pass and catch it 20 yards downfield, I will say thank you to the back up that came and got us 10 points.

Lee came in and got them 3 points, unless he some how called the punt formation play. Lee is still staring his recievers down..

Lee did okay. Martinez is the starter. Bo said they were looking for a spark so he made the change. If you really watched the game Martinez was a little off on his accuracy today. The drops were obvious, but he threw behind his receivers on the incompletions. T-Marts a freshman and will learn and get better. I'd be more concerned if I was Cody Green cause he must not be #2 this week.