Thank you Zach Lee

T-Magic is a wild dog being let loose on the field, not a great football player. He's athletic enough to blow away competition not ready for his level of speed, but the best hunters are going to gun him down like he's nothing. Texas crushed that kid today. Lee came in and we saw a quarterback that if he'd had a chance to play a full game probably would have had us in position to win.

T-Magic is a wild dog being let loose on the field, not a great football player. He's athletic enough to blow away competition not ready for his level of speed, but the best hunters are going to gun him down like he's nothing. Texas crushed that kid today. Lee came in and we saw a quarterback that if he'd had a chance to play a full game probably would have had us in position to win.

Ha Ha Ha! :laughpound Thanks for making me laugh! Cause that's the funniest thing I've seen in a while!

?????

aside from the fumble IMO thats what martinez did? 4 drops, 3 were touchdowns. 1 wouldve been a very tough catch. 1 would have put us inside the ten

Sorry but this is a BS post over somebody still crying for Lee. Taylor put balls in right on the money today and they were dropped just the same way Lee's were. He should have never been pulled. If he is the coaches choice as starting QB then let him ride it out.

Taylor had some balls dropped that should have been caught...agreed. However, he made TERRIBLE reads in the Zone Read game...for almost three QTRS...time to pull him. There is blame everywhere though, Watson should have stopped calling it and loosened up the run game with a few more passes. Last, you can't take away from Lee, he played a pretty good game considering he came in cold with little game time this year.

Finally, we all can be arm chair QB's, so just take this as my two cents and nothing more.

Sorry but this is a BS post over somebody still crying for Lee. Taylor put balls in right on the money today and they were dropped just the same way Lee's were. He should have never been pulled. If he is the coaches choice as starting QB then let him ride it out.

Sorry but this is a BS post over somebody still "dizzturbed" about Lee. Taylor put some balls in right on the money today, and some of them sucked and they were dropped just the same way Lee's were (which were....all on the money I do believe). He should have been pulled, and was, not because of his throwing, but because of his poor decision making and ability to lead the offense down the field. His zone read game was lousy, straight out.

• Fire 1

Since you played almost 1/2 the game I'm sure someone will find a way to blame the loss on you but.....

You came in with some poise and moved the ball when T-magic tinkled down his leg. 4th and 18 and you threw a TD.....oh, wait, should've been a TD.

Apparently when people drop passes and the line isn't able to open truck sized running holes T-magic is T-freshman. And I thought everything last year was your fault. Who knew?

Total and comnplete horsesh*t.

Z. Lee did the same thing Tmart did.....throw balls to wrs who dropped them. Your disgusting post is pathetic.

So what did he actually accomplish?? Zero points (gee, imagine that).

Taylor had some balls dropped that should have been caught...agreed. However, he made TERRIBLE reads in the Zone Read game...for almost three QTRS...time to pull him. There is blame everywhere though, Watson should have stopped calling it and loosened up the run game with a few more passes. Last, you can't take away from Lee, he played a pretty good game considering he came in cold with little game time this year.

Finally, we all can be arm chair QB's, so just take this as my two cents and nothing more.

I agree about the reads, but when Zac came in he didn't have the same reads to make. When Texas saw Lee come in they backed off looking for the pass, you can't compare the two.

:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:STOP CRYING FOR LEE!!!!

Sorry but this is a BS post over somebody still "dizzturbed" about Lee. Taylor put some balls in right on the money today, and some of them sucked and they were dropped just the same way Lee's were (which were....all on the money I do believe). He should have been pulled, and was, not because of his throwing, but because of his poor decision making and ability to lead the offense down the field. His zone read game was lousy, straight out.

Like I said, the same can be said about the Lee "lovers" he didn't have the same reads to make. Plus I wasn't bashing Lee in any way, Just saying that if Taylor is the starter then leave him in to take his lumps.

All he has done is take questions all fall about what its like to lose the starting job to which he would answer " I have to be ready to play incase they need me, I do not have time to worry about starting" Now we all know he does, but that kid is a stud and great leader. he came in today whe we needed him and he played his ass off. he doesnt have the physical gifts some have, but he is a baller.

My point is we have a full blown controversy on our hands now. Taylor has been benched twice now in favor of someone else. Lee played well with the time he had. The receivers screwed him over as much as they did Martinez. With the meat of our schedule coming up I have no idea how the coaches are going to handle this.