Good Riddance Longhorn Football Conference

You'll be whining about tOSU and Iowa before you know it.

tOSU and Iowa have one thing going for them that Texas doesn't. They haven't been responsible for the demise of two conferences.

Sorry you all couldn't stand the pressure. Just don't think life will be any easier for you. You'll never get those partial qualifiers back.

Can the blaming of the refs stop? They aren't the reason we lost, it was dropped passes and getting beat on both the d-line and o-line!

The refs didn't beat us. We (the receivers) beat ourselves. Texas did not dominate. Including kick return yards, we outgained Texas. Had we caught some of those long passes, we would have won.

That said, the refs were biased and it really angers me. I'll be glad to put behind us the Longhorns and whatever conference they want to poison.

Can the blaming of the refs stop? They aren't the reason we lost, it was dropped passes and getting beat on both the d-line and o-line!

The refs didn't beat us. We (the receivers) beat ourselves. Texas did not dominate. Including kick return yards, we outgained Texas. Had we caught some of those long passes, we would have won.

That said, the refs were biased and it really angers me. I'll be glad to put behind us the Longhorns and whatever conference they want to poison.

Yes we missed some huge passes that would have changed the game, but on the other hand if we could have got the obvious holding calls on 3rd downs and 2nd and longs its a whole different ballgame as well. I think it's a tossup between who shot us in the foot more, ourselves or the officials, and we win by a slight margin...