Breakout/Big Game Players for OSU

Husker Z

Okay, as I continue to try to push everyone past the UT game and onto the OSU game, I'll get this one started. Who either breaks out or has a huge game this weekend. Just to be different pick one on offense and defense this week.

Offense: Big Game - Martinez he's shown that he's good at bouncing back. I think OSU will sell out to stop the run and he'll settle in and start hitting McNeil and Reed time and time again, which will open up the run and open up our WR's also. All groups mentioned have a BIG reason to come back strong this week.

Defense: Prince - OSU's offense depends on their QB simply chucking it deep and hoping Blackmon comes down with it. We'll see Prince matching up with him a lot this weekend and I think Prince gets the best of it and has some big plays.

What say you??

Niles is going to have a breakout game. On the road, free from distractions, he's going to put everything behind him and show us why he's our top WR.

I've picked him in this type of thread almost every week, I just couldn't do it again, but if you read into my comment on the offense, I'm thinking you could be right.

all of our players, from here on out, will be our breakout players.

I'll drink to that buddy :koolaid2: ! This is another turning point in the season if you ask me, similar to after the ISU game last year. Last year they were able to come together and rally and have a hell of an ending to the season. Only difference is, if they do that this year, they will be able to play for something VERY meaningful!!

Niles is going to have a breakout game. On the road, free from distractions, he's going to put everything behind him and show us why he's our top WR.

Wrong. There's no evidence showing why this will happen. He's still the same mistake proned butterfingered can't carry the ball right player and he always will be.

Wrong. There's no evidence showing why this will happen. He's still the same mistake proned butterfingered can't carry the ball right player and he always will be.

wow. that is a bit extreme.

I think on defense, there will be a few breakouts.

Lovonte David, Prince, I have a feeling about Hagg too and (at least he better) Thenarse. If I were Thenarse and watched my tackling in that game, I would hit like a mule and wrap up for sure!

On offense, Burkhart, Helu, Reed, C Green and Martinez.

If this happens, who cares who does best, we win big! :-)

GBR!

:woo:woo:woo:woo

Thenarse: I think (and hope) he learned from his piss poor tackling and will have some key stops where he actually wraps up the ball carrier.

Receivers: I think (and hope) they'll actually hang onto the ball

Lot to prove with both of those, let's hope everyone concentrates and steps up this week. If not, next week is not going to be pretty.

Thenarse: I think (and hope) he learned from his piss poor tackling and will have some key stops where he actually wraps up the ball carrier.

Receivers: I think (and hope) they'll actually hang onto the ball

Lot to prove with both of those, let's hope everyone concentrates and steps up this week. If not, next week is not going to be pretty.

Yeah I'm asking alot of these guys