CFN.com's Big 12 Fearless Prediction

Well, crap, I'm not sure I like this, but whatever.

Nebraska 34, OSU 31 John Tamanaha, MSNBC.com

OSU 34, Nebraska 31 Pete Fiutak, CollegeFootballNews.com

Nebraska victory Richard Cirminiello, CollegeFootballNews.com

Nebraska victory Matthew Zemek, CollegeFootballNews.com

Nebraska victory J. Darin Darst, CBSSports.com

Nebraska victory Dennis Dodd, CBSSports.com

Nebraska 27, OSU 21 Jason Horowitz, CBSSports.com

Nebraska victory Adam Jacobi, CBSSports.com

Nebraska victory Chip Patterson, CBSSports.com

Nebraska 31, OSU 24 The Sports Network

Nebraska victory Mike Huguenin, Rivals.com

Nebraska victory Tom Dienhart, Rivals.com

Nebraska victory Olin Buchanan, Rivals.com

Nebraska victory Gerry Ahern, Rivals.com

Nebraska 45, OSU 31 Kevin Kugler, Big Red Wrap-Up

Nebraska 38, OSU 24 Adrian Fiala, Big Red Wrap-Up

If our D-line cant get any kind of pressure...then no matter how good our CB's are it could be a long day

Great point.

To win, we have to have a pass rush. Thus far this season we have not had a pass rush.

To win, we cannot fumble or drop passes. Thus far this season we have 19 fumbles and an average of 3-4 critical pass drops per game (and we throw very little so the % of drops is staggeringly high)

To win, we need to keep the OSU offense off the field. Thus far this year, sustained drives by our offense (and clock control in general) has been a problem.

To win, the players need confidence. Their confidence is likely somewhat shaken in view of being dominated by Texas.

So... put it all together... well, it looks unlikely that we'll win. Stranger things have happened and we might win, but....

OSU 34 Nu 21.

It's a toss up. It's hard to predict turnovers and such, usually, but if we turn it over, we will be toast. Our secondary is second to none, but even the best secondaries can't cover receivers forever. Gotta get a little pressure without giving up the run.

Much like the police chief in Jaws, "I have a bad feeling about this."

Calm down people, then follow me on this train of thought. Utah beat Iowa State 68-27. That's the same Iowa State team that beat Texas Tech 52-38. The Red Raiders lost to Oklahoma State 34-17. That's not exactly impressive for a team that's about to put its name in the Big 12 and National title race. Oh, and the Cowboys beat Troy 41-38 and bested Texas A&M on a last second field goal despite intercepting four passes on the game. Oh, and the Aggies also lost a fumble. That's five turnovers. Brandon Weeden has thrown eight interceptions despite the fact that the Cowboys have never faced a defense ranked better than 100 in the nation.

The Cowboy defense averages giving up 404.5 yards per game. And, once again, nobody on the Ok St schedule is an impressive football program in any way.

Here is the fact. T-Mart will run like mad. So will our backs. We will mix in some pass game and we won't struggle to score.

OK St's offensive machine is going to hit a snag. We will be up early. They will abandon the run game. Our defense will force at least two and probably more turnovers.

This one is going to get out of hand.

I know, a lot of people on this board are freaking from the Texas loss, but the Longhorns and Ok St could not have any less in common.

Huskers ROLLLLLLLL

Okie Light defense is dreadful, that being said their offense is very solid. They have a solid running back in Hunter and Blackmon is a good deep threat. I think the passing game for Okie is gonna go out the window and once again it's going to come to our guys up front creating pressure and stopping the run. If we do this we roll, if not then mark it as an L. It all depends which Nebraska team shows up.

Interesting thoughts from everybody. And, like I said, I got Nebraska in a rout. If I am wrong, however, no one is going to want to watch much of the rest of the 2010 season because that will mean a loss to MU and a possible adventure at Texas A&M. How would everyone feel about losses to OKST and MU, followed by four wins, no trip to Arlington and an appearance in the Holiday Bowl again.

Interesting thoughts from everybody. And, like I said, I got Nebraska in a rout. If I am wrong, however, no one is going to want to watch much of the rest of the 2010 season because that will mean a loss to MU and a possible adventure at Texas A&M. How would everyone feel about losses to OKST and MU, followed by four wins, no trip to Arlington and an appearance in the Holiday Bowl again.

Like waking up Christmas morning and finding out my beloved dog and wife ran off with Santa Claus.....that's how I would feel.

After the SDSU and Texas games I'm not sure about this one. I want to see what we go with offensively and what OSU comes with defensively. Do they dare us to run and does Watson...run? Even if this happens does our OL win the battle against their front 4 and do we somehow actually run with some success? Does Watson throw the ball on 1st or 2nd down (gasp) if OSU fully commits to the run?

The OU/Missouri game is an intriguing matchup as well and I wouldn't be shocked to see the Sooners lose. They may be # 1 in the BCS standings but they have far from lived up to that ranking in my eyes.

Our offense needs to come back BIG this weekend.