Mid Season All Americans

holvy83

I put the link in there for you, holvy.

To insert a link in a post, copy the URL from the page you're linking to, then click on this icon above the box you type your message in: link.png

That opens a little pop-up where you past your URL, and insert any text you want to turn into a link. By default it has "My Link" but you can change that to anything.

Thanks for posting that. I am not surprised to see Blackmon, Hunter, and Dan Bailey (our kicker) on there. But I am pleased they recognized Lane Hunter (guard). He broke into the starting lineup last year as a freshman. The OL was supposed to be a weakness this year, as Taylor is the only returning starter, but they have played really well...so far. I can't wait for game day and to finally see how they do against a solid defense.

Where is niles paul at in any of this?

let's just hope Niles has a little REDemption this weekend and the rest of the season, time to move past the last game, the coaches prob wont bench him so we need to start supporting him.

If I see the word REDemption again I might scream. Between that, Husker Nation, Pedersen era, and Restore the Order, Callahan era, it drives me f-ing crazy and reminds me of underachieving.