nebraska-osu

OSU's defense is NOT good, we should be able to move the ball on them fairly easily. We will give up some big runs on defense but not very many big passing plays. I expect us to give some safety help against blackmon Nebraska wins 34-17

I suggest you turn on your TV and you will find that Tejas' defense is not worth a dam, yet they shut us down. The clowns are running and throwing all over TU. I doubt the clones could do that to osu. We may soon have even the biggest sunshine pumpers facing reality.

OSU's defense is NOT good, we should be able to move the ball on them fairly easily. We will give up some big runs on defense but not very many big passing plays. I expect us to give some safety help against blackmon Nebraska wins 34-17

I suggest you turn on your TV and you will find that Tejas' defense is not worth a dam, yet they shut us down. The clowns are running and throwing all over TU. I doubt the clones could do that to osu. We may soon have even the biggest sunshine pumpers facing reality.

So after ISU, & TTech beat us last year it was a fluke that we finished strong?

Looks more and more to me that we were SUHlicious in that stretch and we are not dominant on D this year and exposed on O. I hope the men in red prove these thoughts wrong starting in a half hour or so

Looks more and more to me that we were SUHlicious in that stretch and we are not dominant on D this year and exposed on O. I hope the men in red prove these thoughts wrong starting in a half hour or so

Any team can show up on any given day.

Well i'm grumpy today so i'm gonna rant about this. If i hear one more idiot on tv point out that we havent won in stillwater since 1995, i'm gonna reach thru the screen and slap them across the face. This is such an irrelevant point, these people are putting it so far out of context to make it look like it's been such a tough place to play for us. My point? We've only played there twice since then :facepalm: