Blaine Gabbert gives props to NU fans

Nexus

Joe Schad's twitter:

Blaine Gabbert on he and Tyler heading to Neb: "They are diehard fans. I'm sure they don't like me and my brother, but they're great fans."

Blaine and Tyler Gabbert both decommitted from Nebraska for Mizzou. Blaine says the QB's received equal amount of negative feedback.

Mizzou QB Blain Gabbert has no regrets about decommiting from Nebraska: "I am so satisfied I couldn't see myself anywhere else right now."

LINK

Riding the pine? Nah. He'd have started last year, and maybe the year before that, depending on how Ganzy competed for the job.

The reason he made a smart move was that we simply did not know who our coach would be or what kind of offense we'd run. He's doing fine where he's at; I just wish he had gone somewhere else.

• Fire 1

Joe Schad's twitter:

Blaine Gabbert on he and Tyler heading to Neb: "They are diehard fans. I'm sure they don't like me and my brother, but they're great fans."

Blaine and Tyler Gabbert both decommitted from Nebraska for Mizzou. Blaine says the QB's received equal amount of negative feedback.

Mizzou QB Blain Gabbert has no regrets about decommiting from Nebraska: "I am so satisfied I couldn't see myself anywhere else right now."

LINK

Good for you Gabbert, now eat sh*t!

:laughpound

Seriously - who names their kid Blaine anyway?

**no offense to any Husker fans with kids named Blaine. chuckleshuffle

Yeah I know.. That's such a crap name,I'm happy that we don't have this D bag on our team. Good for him for being a loser at a loser football school who has never won anything.

Yeah I know.. That's such a crap name,I'm happy that we don't have this D bag on our team. Good for him for being a loser at a loser football school who has never one anything.

Or two anything

I wasn't paying attention when I typed that. :facepalm:

Yeah I know.. That's such a crap name,I'm happy that we don't have this D bag on our team. Good for him for being a loser at a loser football school who has never one anything.

Or two anything

I wasn't paying attention when I typed that. :facepalm:

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound