Coverage map for Mizzou game

Guys, the game is on for everyone that has ABC and ESPN this week. And for once, HD for those outside the Big 12 region!

In the blue area, you get the game on ABC HD.

In the yellow area, you get it on ESPN HD.

So unless you don't have basic cable, YOU GET THE GAME!

Last time I saw a coverage map like this was for the Texas game. Before I left the house to drive south for the game I wanted to record the game. I went to record the game on ESPN since ABC was airing the Michigan/Iowa game, the Texas/Nebraska game was blacked out on ESPN and so my wife had to record it on ESPNU in SD. So I'm not going to hold my breathe

How has everyone not learned by now that the game can be found online (legally) at espn3.com?

Any time ESPN is covering the game, you can count on it being online. Smooth streaming with live audio. Couldn't ask for more. It has been a blessing while living in Illinois which tends to be in the coverage map that covers Big 10 games.

I feel the pain of having the game blacked out. I am not able to receive anything other than basic cable here, so espn3.com has been a lifesaver.

I'm pretty sure that most people already know that. ;)

How has everyone not learned by now that the game can be found online (legally) at espn3.com?

Any time ESPN is covering the game, you can count on it being online. Smooth streaming with live audio. Couldn't ask for more. It has been a blessing while living in Illinois which tends to be in the coverage map that covers Big 10 games.

I feel the pain of having the game blacked out. I am not able to receive anything other than basic cable here, so espn3.com has been a lifesaver.

I do know that and I'm glad that you informed others that may not know that.

I rather watch it on my 52" in HD with surround sound like God intended Football to be watched instead of watching it on a 17" monitor :lol:

• Fire 1

Watching a game online is a last resort for most people. Unlike last week, it appears that everyone will get this one on either ABC or ESPN-but there are no guarantees when dealing with these clowns. For all we know, it may end up on ESPNU everywhere. Their maps & their decisions are a real crapshoot.

Watching a game online is a last resort for most people. Unlike last week, it appears that everyone will get this one on either ABC or ESPN-but there are no guarantees when dealing with these clowns. For all we know, it may end up on ESPNU everywhere. Their maps & their decisions are a real crapshoot.

Their maps aren't a crapshoot. If you read them correctly you will find the game. If you aren't getting the Nebraska game on ABC then you will see it on ESPN HD this week. If you are getting the Nebraska game on ABC then ESPN HD will be blacked out and you will see the Michigan State/Iowa game on your SD ESPN or and ESPN Alt channel.

Guys, the game is on for everyone that has ABC and ESPN this week. And for once, HD for those outside the Big 12 region!

In the blue area, you get the game on ABC HD.

In the yellow area, you get it on ESPN HD.

So unless you don't have basic cable, YOU GET THE GAME!

Last time I saw a coverage map like this was for the Texas game. Before I left the house to drive south for the game I wanted to record the game. I went to record the game on ESPN since ABC was airing the Michigan/Iowa game, the Texas/Nebraska game was blacked out on ESPN and so my wife had to record it on ESPNU in SD. So I'm not going to hold my breathe

If you didn't get the Nebraska/Texas game on ABC then you would see it on your standard definition version of ESPN or if you have DirecTV or Dish Network then it would have been on an ESPN Alt channel. ESPN HD would have been blacked out or have ESPNews showing on it.

I do know that and I'm glad that you informed others that may not know that.

I rather watch it on my 52" in HD with surround sound like God intended Football to be watched instead of watching it on a 17" monitor :lol:

That's why you need to buy a HD projector and hook it up to your computer...you are still watching a tiny 52" screen?

Their maps aren't a crapshoot. If you read them correctly you will find the game. If you aren't getting the Nebraska game on ABC then you will see it on ESPN HD this week. If you are getting the Nebraska game on ABC then ESPN HD will be blacked out and you will see the Michigan State/Iowa game on your SD ESPN or and ESPN Alt channel.

It's not the maps that are so crapshootie..er crapshooty..

It's trying to rely on Dish network or more probably..Espn..into figuring out which espn channel it will be on.

Earlier in the season, my channel lineup indicated we were either going to be on ABC or ESPN and suddenly as I was fixing to DVR the game, espn went blank and then showed something about a B-l-ack-o-ut in my (AZ) area..

I frantically turned back to ABC and saw some crummy Pac10 or worse..Big-11 game was just starting..I almost went outside to tip over the neighbor's car but just happened to find it on ESPNu or ESPN2 (I forget)..

My Son has a stupid soccer game an hour away around the same time so I won't be able to change channels unless I buy one of them fancy push button car phones that have no cords.

God also intended Husker Football to be recorded and memorized/enjoyed durring the LONG off season.

And how in the Wide World of Sports are you able to watch it on ESPN/go or ESPN3 without it being too "choppy"?