Missouri v Nebraska - Governors make wager

knapplc

I say the loser has to prance his best looking mistress around the field in her birthday suit.

This is Nebraska and Missouri we are talking about...I doubt that either of them has a mistress, but I'd be willing to make a friendly little wager. Black and gold candy, anyone?

I say the loser has to prance his best looking mistress around the field in her birthday suit.

Come on Cacti. This is Nebraska and Missouri we're talking about. It's not like Georgia or Clemson chicks. Do you really want to see that?

Listen here, foreigners! We have some fine-looking ladies here in Nebraska. Apparently you haven't been walking around the stadium on a game day lately - it's a sight.

Governors Make Friendly Wager over NU-MU Football Game

Gov. Dave Heineman announced a friendly wager with Missouri Governor Jay Nixon on the outcome of the upcoming Big 12 North showdown between Nebraska and Missouri college football teams.

The University of Missouri Tigers will face the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Cornhuskers on Saturday, October 30 at Memorial Stadium in Lincoln.

Earlier this week, Gov. Heinemans office was approached by Gov. Nixons office, with Gov. Nixon offering an array of Missouri themed products.

If the Huskers win, Gov. Nixon will be sending Governor Heineman Missouri black and gold candy representing the colors of Mizzou, a walnut candy bowl and fishing lures. Should the Tigers win, Gov. Heineman is offering to purchase Omaha Steaks for Gov. Nixon.

Saturday will be an exciting game, Gov. Heineman said. In a defensive struggle, the Blackshirts will prevail. Im looking forward to sharing Missouri candy with Coach Pelini and the Huskers.

It will be a special day in Lincoln, Gov. Nixon said. Mizzou will beat Nebraska 27-17 in our last appearance at Memorial Stadium. I appreciate Governor Heinemans willingness to wager unlike Oklahomas Governor Brad Henry last week and look forward to comparing Nebraska beef to a Missouri born and bred KC Strip.

Saturdays game is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. CT and will be nationally televised.

LOL ok did you guys miss the shot that he took at the Oklahoma Gov!? Nice....

Come on Cacti. This is Nebraska and Missouri we're talking about. It's not like Georgia or Clemson chicks. Do you really want to see that?

Listen here, foreigners! We have some fine-looking ladies here in Nebraska. Apparently you haven't been walking around the stadium on a game day lately - it's a sight.

I agree with Knappsters, and to prove why he is right.. i give you this evidence.

My friend just transferred here from The University of Arizona.. and he said the girls were better looking here then at UA.

Take it for what it is, but that is good enough for me...

My dads first time on campus, he turned to me halfway through our tour and said "I 100% understand why you want to go here.There are some lovely gals"

That being said all schools hav ethe good and bad. But all in all Neb has some hotties!

This coming from Zac Lee's personal stalker...;)

You cannot deny that Zac is a heck of a nice looking guy.

Wait - wat!??!??

You cannot deny that Zac is a heck of a nice looking guy.

Wait - wat!??!??

Give me Jenna any day of the week. I'm really not into copious amounts of hair product. And if you're reading this Zac, don't worry, my mom loves you!

jenna_lee_ourteam.jpg