Cunningham and Franklin are douche bags

Nothing to add to the thread title

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Biased and inconsiderate

Some dude made a dirty helmet to leg hit on Taylor Martinez which caused him to sit out the rest of the game and they didnt even talk about it

Then when there is a dirty helmet hit to Gabbert they talk about it all game...

Yeah I noticed when the Tiger players leads with his helmet and aims for the knee not one word.

Biased and inconsiderate

Some dude made a dirty helmet to leg hit on Taylor Martinez which caused him to sit out the rest of the game and they didnt even talk about it

To be fair I don't consider that hit on Martinez dirty, it was on the same level as Suh's hit on Gabbert last year in my mind. But aside from that, yeah these guys are as bad as I could conceive of. I wonder if a University can ban a crew from its stadium?

I dont think Suh led with his helmet crown? Could be wrong but I didnt think so.

Biased and inconsiderate

The Martinez leg hit was dirty but the Osborne and Meredith hits weren't. They touched helmets, but that's what happens when you hit someone, unless you LOWER YOUR HELMET and LEAD WITH THE CROWN.

I am so sick of the commentators thinking they are referees and saying this should have been or that shouldn't have been. They made such a big deal about last weeks hit when the guy layed there forever and had a concussion, ok it got called and we moved on. Then Martinez got hit and they called it, but it wasn't near a big deal because he didn't lay there for a half hour and get carried off. They just said, yep good call, and moved on. Then today Osborne went untouched into the backfield and hits Gabbert and as Gabbert seen it coming, he knew he was going to get hit and he dropped down a bit, and their helmets hit. What was Osborne supposed to do, let up and not wrap him up? Hell no. Then I changed the channel after the game and watched the end of the FL-GA game and the commentators on CBS were reviewing the games and they show the sack on Gabbert and those a##holes say " oh Dan Beebe has another suspention coming there". F these guys, I am so sick of them putting in their bullcrap opinions. I am just going to mute these clowns from now on, and play the internet radio broadcast. WOW, sorry for being so long winded, just needed to vent. GBR

Biased and inconsiderate

The Martinez leg hit was dirty but the Osborne and Meredith hits weren't. They touched helmets, but that's what happens when you hit someone, unless you LOWER YOUR HELMET and LEAD WITH THE CROWN.

good post, I wish I wasn't out of +1.

Biased and inconsiderate

The hit on Martinez was not dirty. It was clean tackle, the type of which was made by both teams throughout the game on RB's and other players out in the flats. He clearly hit Martinez with his shoulder.

Biased and inconsiderate

The hit on Martinez was not dirty. It was clean tackle, the type of which was made by both teams throughout the game on RB's and other players out in the flats. He clearly hit Martinez with his shoulder.

I agree, good open field tackle on Martinez. Sucks that he had to go out based on that, luckily, we had enough cushion already, and could ride Helu and our D to finish it off.

• 2 weeks later...

+ Google 99! (Umm, it was some made-up number I used as a kid, but supposedly it was A LOT)

I think it's safe to say that just about every year Nebraska has to look at themselves with a 'me against the world' mentality. This year, amplify it times 100. It's pretty obvious the announcers are against us, the refs are either more stupified than usual or are swinging the games a bit, and teams want to take us out worse than usual, even if it means trying to intentionally break someone's neck. I remember back in the day you'd hear people that weren't Nebraska fans, but respected us. Now you'd think we were the NY Yankees, or the Lakers, either love or hate, nothing in between.

And not that it should matter, but I doubt Bo does any favors by constantly screaming at the refs, even though often it is justified that they get their asses chewed.

And someone please, please tell me that the Big 12 championship game, if NU makes it, is televised on NBC. or CBS. or Showtime. C-SPAN. Let Larry King and Conan do the broadcast. ANYTHING but ABC or the Extreme Sports and Poker Network.