We are a RUSHING TEAM

We can run the ball better than ANYONE in the country. Our line is solid and our receivers can block like no other. If T-magic can't make the right read, we have Helu/Burkhead to take care of things. How do you match us against Nebraska? Try and stop the run, we will beat you deep. Try and stop the pass we will beat you on the ground. Just thoughts on how defenses will match up against us in the future. I am from North Hollywood California and I am a HUSKER 4 LIFE!! GO BIG RED BABY!!! GREAT WIN TODAY

When this team is playing the way they should and can, they are very good. The problem is we are very inconsistent and it's annoying. If we would've beat Texass, we are #3 or #2 in the nation right now.

I'm with you, and it is also very frustrating watching Watson try to emphasize Martinez. It's like watching Solich call option after option with Crouch. This O-line can block as good as any in the county when it comes to down hill blocking. Mizzou couldn't stop it all day.

When this team is playing the way they should and can, they are very good. The problem is we are very inconsistent and it's annoying. If we would've beat Texass, we are #3 or #2 in the nation right now.

Just imagine if we beat Texas and Martinez didnt get injured this game. We would be #1!

I'm with you, and it is also very frustrating watching Watson try to emphasize Martinez. It's like watching Solich call option after option with Crouch. This O-line can block as good as any in the county when it comes to down hill blocking. Mizzou couldn't stop it all day.

I'm trying to block that kind of thinking from ever entering my brain. Infact with Oregon in a tough game with USC right now a loss there and an undefeated Nebraska team is the potential nubmer one team for the first time since 2001