ISU Next Week

One thing I don't hope for is a letdown after a huge emotional win like today. Could be easy for these guys to let up thinking it is ISU, just like they did last year.

But unlike last year, I hope these guys realize that Paul Rhoads will not let his team roll over just because we supposedly a very good team. This team should be ticked off to make up for last years embarrassment. But will they play like that?

ISU can not be overlooked, they are not as bad as everyone thinks they are! I hope Bo reminds them of 9-7 all this week! It's payback time for the clowns!

They rushed for like 230 yards, of course that was against KU and they are terrible from what I've heard. Their QB Arnaud is fairly mobile so our defense will need to be ready for that. He's not going to be able to pass the ball, he's gonna be able to move it some though. I think we destroy their defense with the run.

ISU can not be overlooked, they are not as bad as everyone thinks they are! I hope Bo reminds them of 9-7 all this week! It's payback time for the clowns!

They rushed for like 230 yards, of course that was against KU and they are terrible from what I've heard. Their QB Arnaud is fairly mobile so our defense will need to be ready for that. He's not going to be able to pass the ball, he's gonna be able to move it some though. I think we destroy their defense with the run.

Hope so! Going out to the game, if I need a a DD is your number still 911? Alrighty then! :lol:

Hope so! Going out to the game, if I need a a DD is your number still 911? Alrighty then! :lol:

It is........you can ride in the back. :lol:

It is........you can ride in the back. :lol:

BRI always got to be the fun hater! :cop::dumdum