When will Nebraska

Huskrz65

I keep hoping that I'll see Nebraska sneak back into the Top 25. After viewing today's poll I see opportunity knocking at the Husker's door in 2 to 3 weeks.

Both Iowa State and Texas Tech are in the Top 25 and we play them in back to back weekends in Lincoln.

As amazing as our defense is playing right now, and one more game against Pitt before we welcome the Big 12, I don't see any reason why the Big Red wont be making it's debut back into the Top 25 within a couple of weeks.

I have faith that the offense will continue to improve and be ready to meet the challenge.

Feels weird building hype about Nebraska breaking into the Top 25 when we are all so used to being in the Top 10.

Baby steps to success. Go Huskers! :horns2

The polls the first five weeks into the season are the biggest joke in sports. Seriously, OU has no call to be anywhere in either poll after that abortion against TCU and struggling against Tulsa. But they get the benefit of being grossly overranked and NU gets zero votes for basically being the same team (one that has struggled and showed some brillinace and some inepitude). Meanwhile, every single broadcaster on ESPN is taking a number to get in line for the Notre Dame circle jerk. Zero votes to being #10!? Props for winning in Ann Arbor but seriously....

The first poll should come out after week 6. That way teams like Auburn and Boise State and OU don't have the bias of their preseason rank and teams like ISU and Clemson don't have to fight through percieved badness.

This after one of the best football weekends in years for me. Lately it sucks being a NU alum and a Niner fan, but I was in full myopian mode after the WF game and after the niner/ram game

not to ring the alarm, but we better take Pitt seriously. Wannstedt will bring them in here ready to play...forget their abysimal start, they will test us.....

hunter

I agree. Ross and Bullocks have been emphasizing the "one game at a time" philosophy which, IMO, is necessary for any team, any year.

If we beat Iowa St., were in the top 25!

Iowa st won't be a cakewalk, but if we play good and don't turn the ball over 5 times like Iowa did, we win. That's the only reason Iowa st won yesterday. Iowa's albert young had 2 huge rushes against Iowa St's defense of 31 and 36 yards. Iowa St shouldn't be in the top 25 in my opinion, but luckily enough, once we beat them, it should propel us into the top 25

I keep hoping that I'll see Nebraska sneak back into the Top 25. After viewing today's poll I see opportunity knocking at the Husker's door in 2 to 3 weeks.

Both Iowa State and Texas Tech are in the Top 25 and we play them in back to back weekends in Lincoln.

As amazing as our defense is playing right now, and one more game against Pitt before we welcome the Big 12, I don't see any reason why the Big Red wont be making it's debut back into the Top 25 within a couple of weeks.

I have faith that the offense will continue to improve and be ready to meet the challenge.

Feels weird building hype about Nebraska breaking into the Top 25 when we are all so used to being in the Top 10.

Baby steps to success. Go Huskers! :horns2

not this year.

Baby steps to success.  Go Huskers!    :horns2

not this year.

And it'll prolly rain.