Congrats...

You guys did exactly what you should have done: you came out, punched Missouri in the nose, and never let them in the game. Down 24-14, I thought we had a shot if we got a stop, but another big play and the game was over.

Your team really impressed me, especially your defense. I thought your defense was soft in the middle and slants would be open all day long; I was clearly wrong.

Can't say "good luck" because I know Missouri still has a shot to win the North, but you guys clearly gave us a beating. Many of my fellow Tiger fans refuse to acknowledge the other team out there, and the other team out there today was simply better.

Great game, and congratulations.

Well what had me scared to death before the game happened. That MU wouldnt come to play right away and little mistakes would to TD's. Nebraska played great and i wish mu would have been on their game as well. The way it played out it would have been a great game.

Pretty disapointing to way everything went down, but i will say that I know we are a good team simply because we were able to fight back and atleast stay in the game. I dont know too many other teams that would have been able to do that given everything that happened in the first and the game being in Lincoln with such a hyped crowd. Proud my team didnt lay down and die, but man.....the way they showed up to play doesnt leave a good taste in your mouth.

It was a good win for you guys and everything is still in play for you all. Mu just needs to take care of these 4 remaining the way we all know they can and finish this regular season 11-1. :)

hope everyone had a safe night last night. :cheers

Well what had me scared to death before the game happened. That MU wouldnt come to play right away and little mistakes would to TD's. Nebraska played great and i wish mu would have been on their game as well. The way it played out it would have been a great game.

:yeah

I still had a really good experience in Lincoln and I loved the stadium/atmosphere. When a game starts off that poorly there really isn't much to hope for the rest of the game. So that was a dissapointment.

Our defense seemed to revert back to it's old self. Nebraska played really well on both sides of the ball. To top it off they nearly completely dominated special teams. In fact I think if Helu hadn't had such a huge day the story of the game would have been how Nebraska won because they consistently had better field position.

Congrats Nebraksa and good luck the rest of the season.