Interesting pic...

I really don't get the significance of that pic. I definitely wouldn't call that a face-mask if that's what your getting at.

So, putting your hand inside someone's facemask is not a facemask?

It is significant b/c it was on a potential TD pass in the end-zone.

He accidently got his pinky in there for one second. To me that's not a face-mask but I guess it's debatable. But in any case a ref is never going to see that live so you'd never get that called in a game anyway.

TigerNuts, correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't two of the threads you started about the game been shots at our 'class' and now a face mask penalty that wasn't called?

I have no problem with you posting here, nor do I have any problem with a fan of any other fan base posting here. But if you wish to continue to do so, I suggest you rid yourself of your obviously bitter tendencies and stop trying to rile a reaction out of everyone.

Both teams had some bad calls go there way or not go there way. Your team lost because you imploded in the first quarter and never fully recovered. Expect no sympathy here, especially after the way refs trashed us against Texas.

There will always be a human element involved in football, which is why complaining about the referees is futile. Sure, it didn't help you, but it didn't completely hurt you either. Missouri had chances, they didn't capitalize - perfect example would be getting shut down 1st and goal at the one yard line.

It is what it is. Get over it.

You really read a lot into that one, didn't you. There are a myriad of threads/posts on here complaining about officiating. I'm not even complaining, just thought it was an interesting picture. I stated clearly that the refs did not cost us this game.

TigerNuts, correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't two of the threads you started about the game been shots at our 'class' and now a face mask penalty that wasn't called?

I have no problem with you posting here, nor do I have any problem with a fan of any other fan base posting here. But if you wish to continue to do so, I suggest you rid yourself of your obviously bitter tendencies and stop trying to rile a reaction out of everyone.

Both teams had some bad calls go there way or not go there way. Your team lost because you imploded in the first quarter and never fully recovered. Expect no sympathy here, especially after the way refs trashed us against Texas.

There will always be a human element involved in football, which is why complaining about the referees is futile. Sure, it didn't help you, but it didn't completely hurt you either. Missouri had chances, they didn't capitalize - perfect example would be getting shut down 1st and goal at the one yard line.

You really read a lot into that one, didn't you. There are a myriad of threads/posts on here complaining about officiating. I'm not even complaining, just thought it was an interesting picture. I stated clearly that the refs did not cost us this game.

How is that picture more interesting than any other picture, praytell?

B/c it was a huge play in the game with a potential missed call. Plus, it's just a cool pic.

He still should've caught it.

You posted a picture of a possible facemask. I've been to the website you grabbed this picture from, and there are 121 other pictures you could have chosen from, yet you choose this one. Even if you say you're not blaming the refs, then why did you find this picture interesting? I see absolutely nothing interesting in this picture other than the fact that no face mask was called and he didn't catch that ball.

This is a loaded thread and it's quite obvious.

B/c it was a huge play in the game with a potential missed call. Plus, it's just a cool pic.

Right. This thread is like me jumping on a KSU board posting a picture of the face mask against Crouch from '00, and simply saying "interesting pic, not blaming the refs...".

You posted a picture of a possible facemask. I've been to the website you grabbed this picture from, and there are 121 other pictures you could have chosen from, yet you choose this one. Even if you say you're not blaming the refs, then why did you find this picture interesting? I see absolutely nothing interesting in this picture other than the fact that no face mask was called and he didn't catch that ball.

121 other pics from games that our teams didn't play in today. Plus, this board is filled with pics of various hits/no-calls from the NU defense.

Dude, relax. You are getting way too defensive about this. You kicked our ass today. Does that make you feel better?

That is way to hard to see for it to ever be called in a live game. And all the definition's of face-mask I've found uses the word "grabbing" and I would not consider that grabbing his face-mask.

Do you know how many times a player gets his finger caught in a facemask. They will only call it a facemask if you hook your fingers around the facemask, and Prince obviously didn't do that.

121 other pics from games that our teams didn't play in today. Plus, this board is filled with pics of various hits/no-calls from the NU defense.

Dude, relax. You are getting way too defensive about this. You kicked our ass today. Does that make you feel better?

I'm not talking about the game, I'm talking about your posting on this board. You've already started a thread about our class, and now you're trying to be coy (whether you admit it or not) about this picture.