Coaches poll is out

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/505776-college-football-top-25-week-10-missouri-and-michigan-state-fall-alabama-no-5?source=rss_teams_Alabama_Crimson_Tide

1) Boise State

2) Oregon

3) TCU

4) Auburn

5) Utah

6) Alabama

7) Wisconsin

8) Stanford

9) NEBRASKA

10) Ohio State

Tyler Stimson votes in the ESPN-U NCAA College Football Top 25 poll. This is his individual ballot, not a prediction of what the top 25 will be in the AP or Coaches poll.

I know boise st is kind of the media darling right now, but does he give a reason why he ranked them ahead of Oregon or even Auburn for that matter? They have been the most impresive two teams to date and while in a perfect world Boise would get a chance but to say they ahve been better than Auburn and Oregon seems foolish.

I know boise st is kind of the media darling right now, but does he give a reason why he ranked them ahead of Oregon or even Auburn for that matter? They have been the most impresive two teams to date and while in a perfect world Boise would get a chance but to say they ahve been better than Auburn and Oregon seems foolish.

1. Boise State (7-0)

Beat Louisiana Tech 49-20 at home on national TV Tuesday.

It didn't seem like a dominant performance for the Broncos, but they still won by 29 points. Everything seems to be pointing towards another undefeated season for Boise, and right now, the Broncos are playing like the best team in the country. They've only had one close game, and that was against a top six team, 2400 miles away from home.

Boise State has won 21 Games in a row—their last loss was to TCU in 2008. Their regular season winning streak is 32. Boise is in good position to make the title game if Oregon or Auburn fall before the end of the season.

Nice to be back in the Top 10, now we just got win the rest of our games and we'll keep moving up. What I think about is next year and the year after that. To have a chance at the MNC, it seems you have to set yourself up for a few years before you consistently stay in the Top 15 no matter one loss or not.

So long as we keep racking up the "W's" the polls will sort itself out accordingly. Even if we win out the regular season, I don't expect us to play in the NC game, but I'm okay with that. After the Holiday Bowl win, my own personal wish for the 2010 team was to make a BCS bowl at the very least. So far that goal is still attainable. As I've already said before, this feels like 1999 all over again and that's nothing to be ashamed of.

nebraska is a top ten team. where in the top ten they deserve to be is just up for debate.

personally, i'm happy with nine.

Agreed Hack....it feels good to be relavant again and top ten does that. I was thinking best case scenerio would be Missouri and Nebraska flip flopping positions in the polls.......6 and 14.....I guess Missouri did their part. :koolaid2: