WHO WILLWIN

I dont even think we will score 45 points.I mean yeah we should be able to but with the turner gill comming to town thing I dont see it happening. If we do win it will prolly be like 21-14 or something I wouldnt be surprised. I also would not be surprised if cody green started again thoe becuzz after all t mart and lee is hurt so hard to say what the score will be I dont think we will have 40 points however's

I dont even think we will score 45 points.I mean yeah we should be able to but with the turner gill comming to town thing I dont see it happening. If we do win it will prolly be like 21-14 or something I wouldnt be surprised. I also would not be surprised if cody green started again thoe becuzz after all t mart and lee is hurt so hard to say what the score will be I dont think we will have 40 points however's

What?

What?

What the f u c k is ur problem?? seriously

What?

What the f u c k is ur problem?? seriously

WHAT?!?!???!?!??!?