Get Ready...

LSU losing to Arkansas? Seriously? lol Lsu passed their text in my book they beat bama theirs no way their lossing that game we blew are chance for awhile prolly wont have another chance for a few years

????? What are you talking about? You are acting like we are a non AQ team that plays in the Sunbelt. :wtf

It seems like I cant voice my opinion on something sup with that? Well last year sunbelt teams was the only teams we scored on if I remember right.

yes, we only scored on sunbelt teams last year, so ignore the fact that we almost won the Big XII title last year...

Iam saying we are a average team. Iam surprised we didnt fall out of the top 10 becuz we should have. You think we are a top10 team? wait dont tell me I allready knoe what ur gonna say.

Um. You realize we were using our 3rd string QB? And you expected us to be dominant? Right. We are a top 10 team, EASILY. I'm just going to hope you're posting pissed off and drunk.

LSU losing to Arkansas? Seriously? lol Lsu passed their test in my book they beat bama theirs no way their lossing that game we blew are chance for awhile prolly wont have another chance for a few years

Only team with an offense beat them. LSU will lose to Arkansas.

Yeah ok keep dreaming. Thats the same D that bo helped build right? Lmao you must really think we are going 2 the title game If we win the big12 title game. Just face it the ducks will play the either lsu or tcu this year. I dont have a problem with that

Iam saying we are a average team. Iam surprised we didnt fall out of the top 10 becuz we should have. You think we are a top10 team? wait dont tell me I allready knoe what ur gonna say.

Um. You realize we were using our 3rd string QB? And you expected us to be dominant? Right. We are a top 10 team, EASILY. I'm just going to hope you're posting pissed off and drunk.

Thats kinda funny becuzz I dont drink buddy

Thats kinda funny becuzz I dont drink buddy

Actually it's not funny then, it's just sad.

TCU would kick are ass. I dont care what anyone thinks their a great team this year anyways their qb is hella good theirs a reason why their ranked so high. Their D would have us in 3rd and long all game long.

No way jose.... If our secondary is healthy and if martinez is healthy then we would beat TCU.

If we play up to our potential...we could hang with TCU....but NEB is inconsistent...baah humbug