Get Ready...

when you look at where we were before Pelini, this year already has me happy. How many years has it been since we were ranked this high? I would be estatic to go away with the Big XXII championship, no matter where we end up in the national polls or bowl game.

And even though next year may be a tougher year in the Big Ten we have some amazing depth with our freshman and sophmores and what looks like a pretty good group of recruits coming in. Considering the past ten years,

I am very happy.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My thoughts exactly! :yeah

OMG why are people already looking toward a BCS bowl game? We still have to beat KU, A&M, Colorado, and whoever in the south. A lot of people including myself were looking past ISU and looked what happened, we squeaked past ISU.......in OT. Lets just focus on our next opponent.

BCS Title - Oregon vs TCU

Rose Bowl - Wisconsin(big10 champ) vs Stanford (At Large #1)

Stanford will get selected as the first at large spot because of big10 vs pac10 tradition

Sugar Bowl - Auburn (SEC Champ) vs Ohio State (At Large #2)

Orange Bowl - Virginia Tech (ACC Champ) vs Boise State (At Large #3)

Fiesta Bowl - Nebraska (Big12 Champ) vs Pittsburgh (Big East Champ AND At Large #4)

Selection Order was Sugar, Orange, Fiesta....Rose jumped in front of sugar cuz they lost its pac 10 champ (oregon)

I'm banking on LSU losing to Arkansas.

otherwise Ohio State will most likely be left out...then boise would move up to the Sugar. and LSU would play VaTech..

Big12 vs BigEast Fiesta bowl is pretty much 95% guarantee. I THINK its set in stone 100% but I know crazy things always happen.

Only issue I see there is, I doubt the Orange would set up a rematch between Boise and VT.

That is a better scenario than the Orange bowl taking Pitt instead...I mean at that point it comes down to taking Boise or Pitt.

Boise cannot be left out due to the BCS rules...it sucks that Pitt is taking the place of either Ohio State or LSU....which ever of those 2 gets left out.

BCS Title - Oregon vs TCU

Rose Bowl - Wisconsin(big10 champ) vs Stanford (At Large #1)

Stanford will get selected as the first at large spot because of big10 vs pac10 tradition

Sugar Bowl - Auburn (SEC Champ) vs Ohio State (At Large #2)

Orange Bowl - Virginia Tech (ACC Champ) vs Boise State (At Large #3)

Fiesta Bowl - Nebraska (Big12 Champ) vs Pittsburgh (Big East Champ AND At Large #4)

Selection Order was Sugar, Orange, Fiesta....Rose jumped in front of sugar cuz they lost its pac 10 champ (oregon)

I'm banking on LSU losing to Arkansas.

otherwise Ohio State will most likely be left out...then boise would move up to the Sugar. and LSU would play VaTech..

Big12 vs BigEast Fiesta bowl is pretty much 95% guarantee. I THINK its set in stone 100% but I know crazy things always happen.

Man that would suck getting Pittsburgh