Projected 2011 Depth Chart

BIG ERN

Hate to drop a bomb here but I don't see Dennard sticking around Lincoln for another year.

Yeah. I think his decision along with Crick's will have a major impact on next year. I'd like to see them both stay but I'm not confident that either of them stay.

I don't understand why there are so many thinking Crick will opt for the NFL. He's clearly not ready and it shouldn't even be a concern. Dennard is a concern, but I think he stays.

One word. Lockout

I'll tell you what though, we don't see a schedule like Ohio State, Wisconsin, Iowa, Penn State, and Michigan all in one year very often.

corncraze - you're right. I meant Potter.

True, but I can make a case that our schedule is rough in name only.

1. At Wisconsin-yes, this is a scary one. This is one that could go either way.

2. Ohio St.-I am sorry, they are a paper tiger. They remind me of the Huskers of the mid to late 80's and the early 90's. Plus we have them at home. I really like our chances.

3. at Minnesota-WIN!!! Doesn't Cos coach their D, nuff said.

4. Michigan St. WIN!!! They are a pretender, plus they melt down mid season every year.

5. Northwestern-WIN!!! they just aren't that great.

6. at Penn. St-another one that can go either way, but they are very up and down.

7. at Michigan-Win!!! I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait to see the Huskers in the Big House!!! Having said that, oh my god their D SUCKS!!! Does Cos secretly coach them two? We will out score them.

8. Iowa-Win!!! I think they are a paper tiger as well, plus, don't they lose a lot of key people to graduation? We also have them at home.

9. Hopefully we play in the first Big 10 championship game. Looking at our division are chances a very good. What sucks is we could play Ohio St. or Penn St. a second time.

This is just my feeling on next years schedule. Teams like Michigan a big in name only right now and just aren't really back yet. Yes we could have a couple of losses next year, but we could also do very well and take the Big 10 by surprise. Even with only one or two losses, we still have a very successful 1st season in the Big 10.