Prince to Detroit?

JTrain

The difference between McShay and Kiper is that while McShay is busy trying to show the world how smart his big board is, Kiper is busy making his big board better and more informed. :LOLtartar

Agreed, with the addition that McShay looks better on camera than Kiper. Mel is solid and informed. McShay looks good in a suit. That's why McShay gets more airtime on ESPN, not because he's better or better informed.

Todd McShay is the biggest retard on ESPN by a longshot.

Truer words were never spoken, but he still has a more informed opinion than many other draft gurus. He may have some bad opinions, but he knows his stuff. I think he just does it for attention and to be different than big brother Kiper.

He could nail every pick from now until the end of time, but after he went full retard with the Suh v McCoy thing last year, he'll always be an idiot in my mind (Mayock too). Not only did he say Gerald was a better pass rusher (which is a lie), but he also proclaimed that McCoy would be an instant impact guy, while Suh would take a few years to be a foce.

I live in Tampa, and believe it or not, I've heard radio guys use the dreaded "B" word in regards to McCoy.

One guy (former DT for mid 80's Miami Hurricanes) said "Mccoy sits there and play's pattycake all game long, while Suh makes plays."

As a follow up, the same radio guy was previewing the Bucs vs Lions game yesterday morning. He said that he though Suh was easily the best DT to come out since Warren Sapp, and in his mind, Suh is the best DT in the league. He thinks that Suh will be an All-Pro this year, and that he is like Reggie White 2.0.

All this, from a former Hurricane, who covers the local team (the Bucs).

Im a diehard lions fan ...

How does one become a lifetime/or Diehard lions fan?

Growing up in small-town Nebraska, I sorta pulled for Denver and KC because they were the only NFL teams within 400 miles and I had cousins living in both cities.

Then after college, moved out here and try to support the local team, but only if they have a Husker or two on the roster.

It's just hard to get excited about a team that loses about as often as they win and some of the time it almost seems like the games are fixed.

I wanted to be a Lions fan this year because of Kyle and Ndamukong, but they didn't get much airplay out here.

When KVB was with the Cardinals, he used to show up at my fav. Hardrock radio station and discuss the other "Big Red" with the shock jocks.