Prince to Detroit?

JTrain

Even with vast improvement from past years, Detroit is still on track to pick between 5-10 in the draft. I'm no talent evaluator, but according to Madden, they have the worst CB corps in the league. Prince is 3rd on Kiper's board and 7th or 8th on McShay. Depending on the needs of the teams ahead of the Lions, it's definitely possible Prince is available, and it's hard to imagine them passing him up if so.

Many experts are pegging the Lions to take another defensive end to compliment Suh and Vanden Bosch. McShay is one of the most notable experts picking the Lions to do so.

That would be pretty interesting though if Nebraska had three defenders on one NFL team, two of them being from Pelini's tutelage. Says a lot about Pelini's work in the last three years.

Even with vast improvement from past years, Detroit is still on track to pick between 5-10 in the draft. I'm no talent evaluator, but according to Madden, they have the worst CB corps in the league. Prince is 3rd on Kiper's board and 7th or 8th on McShay. Depending on the needs of the teams ahead of the Lions, it's definitely possible Prince is available, and it's hard to imagine them passing him up if so.

:facepalm:

Madden is a very well respected analyst! :sarcasm

Madden is a very well respected analyst! :sarcasm

Not John Madden the person. Madden the game aka ratings expert Donny Moore, who is pretty obsessive about accuracy.