Greetings from Texas

Good afternoon and Im very glad to now be a member of the great Husker Board. I will first off admit it, I am a T-Shirt Husker fan living in Dallas(my cousin went to Nebraska and use to take me to games growing up).

The reason I am posting is I am starting to get very nervous about next weekend in College Station. Yes i know we have other things to worry about tomorrow, but I do work with a ton of Aggies and I cant take the smack talk anymore. They are the most confident fans Ive seen in a while and they are now saying they will beat the Huskers by a minimum of 7 points and are willing to put money on it.

Im starting to get worried because its looking more and more that Taylor wont be 100% if he even plays at all and Kyle field is a crazy place to play at night and they are getting more and more confident with Tannehill as their QB.

Please someone give me some confidence that we will handle our business both tomorrow and next weekend!

We'll see how Martinez plays tomorrow and how he's moving. If we have a healthy (90%+) Taylor Martinez, I'd take the 7 points and place the bet. If we have only Cody Green, the confidence level goes way down. I don't know enough about aTm to say much about their team but when this Husker team shows up, I honestly believe they could beat anyone (as long as it's not stupid U. of Texas...)

Welcome!

If we have only Cody Green, the confidence level goes way down.

Couldn't agree more. To be honest, Green hasn't shown me anything that would lead me to believe that he is capable of playing big boy D1 football. I know he hasn't had many opportunities, but you think you'd see flashes of something. :dunno

If we have only Cody Green, the confidence level goes way down.

Couldn't agree more. To be honest, Green hasn't shown me anything that would lead me to believe that he is capable of playing big boy D1 football. I know he hasn't had many opportunities, but you think you'd see flashes of something. :dunno

Yeah Cody, this isn't intramurals.

Welcome to the board, we'll know more today and whether Taylor will be ready to play against aTm. I can understand why they are confident. They have a decent team and they will be at home. The fact that they just came off of a big win against OU is boosting their confidence some as well. If Baylor beats them or at least makes a game out of it you will see that confident go down some. If we blow Kansas out of the water that'll help as well. The aTm fans are just going by the ISU score and running their mouths. We'll do our talking on the field.

I'm IN College Station...god help me...trust me the trash talking is bad around here....I'm hoping that a week from now will give me TONS to come back with!

They ARE offering super cheap tickets to students and friends of students in order to over pack the stadium with pscyho, cult-esque students...

We have our Nebraska side tickets and can't wait to see some friendly faces here in town!

Daddy raised his little girl a Husker fan from the day I was born, I lived and breathed Husker life during my undergrad....9 more months and I am OUT of a&m hell!