Very worried about Saturday night

I dont mean to sound so negative but im very worried about Saturday night. I live in Texas and Ive never seen the Aggie faithful this confident. They are pretty much counting the game against us as a W and somehow think they are the best team in the Big XII now that Tannehill is the QB. They think had he been the starter all year they would be 9-1 or 10-0.

I didnt think they were very good a month ago but they scare me now and their confidence is growing. They are expecting a record crowd of 90,000 on hand and Kyle field will be rocking.

With Taylor at 75% it makes me very nervous to see if we can move the ball against their very fast defense. We have to pressure Tannehill, he killed OU's defense and looks very poised.

I hope im wrong. Lets hope Taylor can heal quickly this week and our boys are focused.

We shut down Jake Locker and Blaine Gabbert, Tannehill will be no different. Yes, it will be a very hostile environment, but running the football and playing good defense are what we do, and Saturday night will be no different. We will win comfortably.

Aggie fan here. I will be shocked if EITHER team wins this one comfortably.

Didn't I say there would be a A&M is going to kill us thread. I told you so!!! To many girls around here, we will be fine. Even if we do lose we can beat CU and still take the North. I like our chances though, our D is one of the best, there top running back is out and I hope they try and pass on us all day long. The Huskers have risen to the challenge in every game were we supposedly could get beaten. Not worried.

I'm more worried about the amount of pumpkin pie I am going to eat Saturday night. :woo

I don't get worried about games that I don't play or have no control over. I still find it funny that others do. <_<

A&M's offense is tough but their defense is terrible.

Exactly, same thing with Okie lite and look how that game went. I would put our D up against anyone and like our chances.

I'm more worried about the amount of pumpkin pie I am going to eat Saturday night. :woo

I don't get worried about games that I don't play or have no control over. I still find it funny that others do. <_<

A&M's offense is tough but their defense is terrible.

Exactly, same thing with Okie lite and look how that game went. I would put our D up against anyone and like our chances.

A&M defense is terrible? Is that why they were ranked in the top ten in the nation in run defense heading into Baylor? And yes I know they allowed 291 yards to Baylor. But I would say the A&M defense is FAR from terrible. Just ask OU with 1st and goal inside the five THREE times with no points to show for it.