Bowl Projections

FLU

Alabama in the Sugar Bowl and Auburn in the BCS championship? So let me get this straight, they think Auburn will go to the MNC game even if they lose or Alabama will go to a BCS bowl with 3 loses? They play eachother and I'll bet Auburn does not go to the MNC with a loss and NO WAY does Bama get a BCS berth with 3 loses. Seems like these people didn't take the time to research any of these picks before they made them.

this list looks like a 12 year old put it together. a couple of things.

1. OU is not winning the Big XII

2. Bama in the Sugar Bowl? dont think so, at worst they will be tied with LSU and Sugar will take LSU 10 out of 10 times

3. you cant have Auburn in the MNC game and Bama in the Sugar Bowl, bama would have 3 losses

4. A&M will not go to a lower bowl than Baylor, A. Baylor is a fifth of the size of A&M and wont travel and B. A&M beat Baylor and will finish higher than Baylor thus getting a better bowl.

5. I think LSU is going to a BCS bowl if they beat Arky, they travel very well

this list looks like a 12 year old put it together. a couple of things.

1. OU is not winning the Big XII

2. Bama in the Sugar Bowl? dont think so, at worst they will be tied with LSU and Sugar will take LSU 10 out of 10 times

3. you cant have Auburn in the MNC game and Bama in the Sugar Bowl, bama would have 3 losses

4. A&M will not go to a lower bowl than Baylor, A. Baylor is a fifth of the size of A&M and wont travel and B. A&M beat Baylor and will finish higher than Baylor thus getting a better bowl.

5. I think LSU is going to a BCS bowl if they beat Arky, they travel very well

Couldn't agree more. Another one to add to the list is the Big 10 #1. Doesn't Michigan St have the tie breaker over Wisconsin? So they are predicting a Penn St upset?