What's up with the fumbles?

I often ask Tim Beck the same question

Where are the big plays?

On the defensive side of the ball

Are we kind of overrated?

No

Can we make a BCS bowl?

Nostrodamus says yes

Maybe people would have more of a reason to be loud and cheer if the product that they put on the field actually performed at a high level on both sides of the ball. ;)

What a big joke this is with all the complaining people do on here. You expect the team to show up and execute no matter what, criticize them to no end when they don't, but cop out when it's your time to do the same. You want to feel like you belong to the team? Then freakin' show up and cheer.

Quite expecting things from people that you yourself aren't delivering yourself.

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

If you can't get excited about the defense holding the other team to under a hundred yards, then maybe you don't know as much about football as you claim you do.

I also don't buy this bs excuse about the offense executing poorly being the reason for not cheering.

If this game was a 60-50 shootout with horrid defense you'd be all up waving your arms around being loud and excited. But let's face it since it's the defense excelling xbox fans who only like flashy numbers and big offensive plays will be disappointed by defensive excellence and give the lack of offense as an excuse for cheering like are watching the PGA.

Dude shutup,I'm just saying that this game was nothing to be excited about our offense scored 20 points against the 108th rush defense in kansas team with only 3 wins. Some of the plays were exciting on defense but overall it was a boring game. Who are you to attack me and to tell me that I don't know anything about football? ...You are Some random guy that thinks he is cool over the internet,you are cool.

So defensive. A) You're the one that brought up the product on the field being an excuse B ) I said there was a lot to get excited about defensively and implied that if you can't get excited about holding the offense to under a hundred yards that's probably rather telling about you C) You continued to talk about offense D) Draw your own conclusions from there.

The defensive product was excellent. Fact. You need offense to get you excited. Your words, not mine.

I NEVER SAID THAT I NEED OFFENSE TO GET EXCITED!!! IM JUST SAYING THAT WE NEED TO BE MORE CONSISTENT ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL! EVERY TEAM IN THE BIG 12 HAS BLOWN OUT KANSAS EXCLUDING COLORADO! We only had like 230 yards rushing against the 108th rush defense. It was an impressive game on defense but really it's not that big of a deal.Kansas state held kansas to 7 Texas atm held Kansas to 7 and Baylor held kansas to 10.Kansas is 107th in points scored a game only scoring 18.4 points a game and the are 98th in points scored against them,people on average are scoring 33 points a game on them. On offense Kansas is 96th in passing yards and 81st in rushing yards so Its not like we shut down a potent offense.We played good on defense this week against a horrid offense and the week before we got 30 points scored on us by Iowa freaking state.I dont care that we had our 3rd string Qb in and that our defense was getting tired,there is no way that they should score 24 points on us in regulation.

What does Iowa State have to do with the crowd at this game? Why do you keep bringing up offense? We blew them out defensively, and you're still saying that's enough because you need offense. You keep proving my point, so thanks I guess.

So what if their offense wasn't that good? It's not like there aren't quite a few worse, and it's not like holding any FBS opponent to under 100 yards happens very often. Any rabid college football can attest to this. Next.

Dude relax. It WAS a good defensive performance. But it wasn't that big of a deal last year when Texas held our offense to 100 some yards. Point is KU is not good so we did what we were supposed to. Offense didn't do so hot but maybe that was the scheming. There is nothing wrong with discussing that.

• Fire 1

Is the Big XII against us? No the refs are just that bad. All the conspiracy talk has covered the truth on this, the B12 refs are the bottom of the barrel,

This. Every A&M game, I'm like "Wow, what an AWFUL call! They are blantantly anti-A&M". Then they'll make a crappier call against the other team. Eventually, I just realized our refs are god-awful. It sometimes evens out, but even then it ticks me off.

Is the Big XII against us?

No

Is Martinez hurt or healthy?

Healthy

Did Bo really call out the fans?

Yes, but its our own fault for not being loud

Why can't we show up at home?

People might be afraid it effects how our team plays

Which Niles Paul will show up?

Even Nostrodamus can't predict that

Where's the pass rush?

We lost Suh, its a work in progress

Are we really on Dan Beebe's hit list?

Always have, always will

Where are the big plays?

No

Can we make a BCS bowl?

Nostrodamus says yes

Maybe people would have more of a reason to be loud and cheer if the product that they put on the field actually performed at a high level on both sides of the ball. ;)

What a big joke this is with all the complaining people do on here. You expect the team to show up and execute no matter what, criticize them to no end when they don't, but cop out when it's your time to do the same. You want to feel like you belong to the team? Then freakin' show up and cheer.

Quite expecting things from people that you yourself aren't delivering yourself.

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

If you can't get excited about the defense holding the other team to under a hundred yards, then maybe you don't know as much about football as you claim you do.

I also don't buy this bs excuse about the offense executing poorly being the reason for not cheering.

If this game was a 60-50 shootout with horrid defense you'd be all up waving your arms around being loud and excited. But let's face it since it's the defense excelling xbox fans who only like flashy numbers and big offensive plays will be disappointed by defensive excellence and give the lack of offense as an excuse for cheering like are watching the PGA.

Dude shutup,I'm just saying that this game was nothing to be excited about our offense scored 20 points against the 108th rush defense in kansas team with only 3 wins. Some of the plays were exciting on defense but overall it was a boring game. Who are you to attack me and to tell me that I don't know anything about football? ...You are Some random guy that thinks he is cool over the internet,you are cool.

So defensive. A) You're the one that brought up the product on the field being an excuse B ) I said there was a lot to get excited about defensively and implied that if you can't get excited about holding the offense to under a hundred yards that's probably rather telling about you C) You continued to talk about offense D) Draw your own conclusions from there.

The defensive product was excellent. Fact. You need offense to get you excited. Your words, not mine.

I NEVER SAID THAT I NEED OFFENSE TO GET EXCITED!!! IM JUST SAYING THAT WE NEED TO BE MORE CONSISTENT ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL! EVERY TEAM IN THE BIG 12 HAS BLOWN OUT KANSAS EXCLUDING COLORADO! We only had like 230 yards rushing against the 108th rush defense. It was an impressive game on defense but really it's not that big of a deal.Kansas state held kansas to 7 Texas atm held Kansas to 7 and Baylor held kansas to 10.Kansas is 107th in points scored a game only scoring 18.4 points a game and the are 98th in points scored against them,people on average are scoring 33 points a game on them. On offense Kansas is 96th in passing yards and 81st in rushing yards so Its not like we shut down a potent offense.We played good on defense this week against a horrid offense and the week before we got 30 points scored on us by Iowa freaking state.I dont care that we had our 3rd string Qb in and that our defense was getting tired,there is no way that they should score 24 points on us in regulation.

What does Iowa State have to do with the crowd at this game? Why do you keep bringing up offense? We blew them out defensively, and you're still saying that's enough because you need offense. You keep proving my point, so thanks I guess.

So what if their offense wasn't that good? It's not like there aren't quite a few worse, and it's not like holding any FBS opponent to under 100 yards happens very often. Any rabid college football can attest to this. Next.

Dude relax. It WAS a good defensive performance. But it wasn't that big of a deal last year when Texas held our offense to 100 some yards. Point is KU is not good so we did what we were supposed to. Offense didn't do so hot but maybe that was the scheming. There is nothing wrong with discussing that.

THANKYOU!..... :facepalm:

Is the Big XII against us?

No

Is Martinez hurt or healthy?

Healthy

Did Bo really call out the fans?

Yes, but its our own fault for not being loud

Why can't we show up at home?

People might be afraid it effects how our team plays

Which Niles Paul will show up?

Even Nostrodamus can't predict that

Where's the pass rush?

We lost Suh, its a work in progress

Are we really on Dan Beebe's hit list?

Always have, always will

Where are the big plays?

No

Can we make a BCS bowl?

Nostrodamus says yes

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

9-1

Not sure why you're telling me to relax, I'm discussing

I strongly disagree that this was the case, and I am making it known, the same as everyone else who has an opinion.

. A hundred some is also more than 100, which is the marker I'm using here. Of course it wasn't a big deal to us, we're Nebraska. We're not going to get excited about Texas holding us to over a hundred yards. I would probably have to be a Texas fan to get excited about that.

:facepalm: .... I'm done arguing with you its like arguing with someone that has Alzhiemers.

Not really. Quote feature makes it pretty hard to forget what was said. Unfortunate for you.

good one.... not

So did you mean to say you were done "arguing :rollin " with me after you got your last parting shot in?

EDIT: Just to keep things relevant to the topic at hand, night game with the twelfth man on ABC is going to be so sweet. There's no chance of an early Husker loss messing up the rest of my day of CFB watching either.

Pretty pathetic 'fans'. I was just saying to put the bitching, moaning and questioning aside and cheer for the team. Instead people literally answer the questions and start arguing over whoever is bitching or complaining. As always..."True" Husker fans and "Realistic" Husker fans canibalize each other. Wow.

Anyway...Beat A&M and...

goBigRedLogo.GIF

MPin_GO_BIG_RED_Vickers.jpg

Cer70sSteinGoBigRed.jpg

nucheer.jpg

HelmetHuskers_1972-86.jpg