So pumped about the game Saturday

I think most Ags consider the Huskers the best team we'll play this year and the biggest test for our new QB and burgeoning defense. We may be the underdog, but you guys will have to pry that W from our cold, dead hands! ;)

As a fan of college football in general, I'm thinking it'll be a great game to watch. I only wish I could be there. Hope you Huskers making the trip down to College Station enjoy yourselves!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umSpMuRF_H4&feature=player_embedded

I think most Ags consider the Huskers the best team we'll play this year and the biggest test for our new QB and burgeoning defense. We may be the underdog, but you guys will have to pry that W from our cold, dead hands! ;)

As a fan of college football in general, I'm thinking it'll be a great game to watch. I only wish I could be there. Hope you Huskers making the trip down to College Station enjoy yourselves!

I hope it's a good game for about one half of one quarter. chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle

I hope it's a good game for about one half of one quarter. chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle

Now where's the fun in that? It's not college football unless you have a couple near heart attacks and break out in a sweat at least once! Or maybe that's just applicable to Aggie football fans...it's been a rough decade.

I hear you, but what with the Iowa State game and all, I don't know if I can take much more stress. I'd like a nice, fun blowout. Where you can enjoy your 2nd half beers in peace, rather than choking on them.

Btw, be good if TAMU eventually secedes to the SEC. Get out from under TXass's thumb. Just hope you can hang when you get down there.

Gotta say, A & M is one of the very FEW things I don't despise about Texas. That being said, blow-outs rock! I miss the old days watching the clock to see if we'll hit the 60's. Don't see that happening this weekend though. Winning by a touch or two is probably as good as it'll get. Aggies should have come to Lincoln if they wanted a better shot. :]

Inception has one badass soundtrack.

Now where's the fun in that? It's not college football unless you have a couple near heart attacks and break out in a sweat at least once! Or maybe that's just applicable to Aggie football fans...it's been a rough decade.

I think my wife may kill me if I use language around my boys like I did against the ISU game. I've been pretty good all year, but that game did me in. :lol: No more close ones please........

I hear you, but what with the Iowa State game and all, I don't know if I can take much more stress. I'd like a nice, fun blowout. Where you can enjoy your 2nd half beers in peace, rather than choking on them.

Btw, be good if TAMU eventually secedes to the SEC. Get out from under TXass's thumb. Just hope you can hang when you get down there.

Just so you know we've never been under Texas' thumb, and never will be. The A&M College of Texas is the oldest institute of higher learning in the state of Texas, not UT. The state has an Aggie governor, Austin has an Aggie mayor, the US Secretary of Defense was the A&M President when I was in school. The two universities are the only two recipeints of the Texas PUF. If they want to go be independent, more power to them, but remember the teams who benefited most from the Big 12's unequal revenue sharing were Texas, OU, A&M and Nebraska. :thumbs

...but remember the teams who benefited most from the Big 12's unequal revenue sharing were Texas, OU, A&M and Nebraska. :thumbs

After the dry years of Callahan and the north being generally miserable (not a lot of TV) our revenue share actually dropped to the lower half.

Regardless of outcome this week I hope you guys wreck UT next week chuckleshuffle

I think my wife may kill me if I use language around my boys like I did against the ISU game. I've been pretty good all year, but that game did me in. :lol: No more close ones please........

I agree. My Father in law saw a different side of me during the Iowa State game

Yeah, my grandma thought I was a different person during the Texas game...then Iowa State happened. Lets just say hard alcohol and family events don't mix especially when the Huskers aren't doing so hot.