Carl Pelini goes off!?? Per Tex A&M forum...

As much as I want to defend the Nebraska coaches, I really can't in this one. The video doesn't tell the tale, but the still pictures from one of the endzones does. Sorry, but it doesn't look like he was going after a player to me. This is unacceptable and at the very least, Carl should be suspended. Just because you lose and the officiating was below average, doesn't give you the right to act like a drunken idiot after the game.

Just my two cents.

As much as I want to defend the Nebraska coaches, I really can't in this one. The video doesn't tell the tale, but the still pictures from one of the endzones does. Sorry, but it doesn't look like he was going after a player to me. This is unacceptable and at the very least, Carl should be suspended. Just because you lose and the officiating was below average, doesn't give you the right to act like a drunken idiot after the game.

Just my two cents.

:yeah

Just my two cents.

you dont have to defend them. the 'victim', Brandon Jones, has already come to terms with it. There is absolutely no reason why you cant do the same.

Glad Carl manned-up, admitted what he did, and apologized. I'm very glad Bradon has been vindicated.

I think that annoyed most of us more than anything, that a good Aggie like Mr. Jones was being called a liar by a lot of different people when it seemed fairly obvious what he said happened really happened from looking at the video and the still photos.

Good luck with CU and the rest of your season, Nebraska. I hate that we had to part ways like this.

hey husker_99,

Why in the hell would he apologize for something that he didn't do? Like I said, there is proof! That is why he apologized. It is laughable for you to think otherwise!!!

Atleast Carl apologized about his actions and informed Brandon that he would pay for the damages in which Brandon said that there were no damages. Again there was no sound and you see Carl walking away minding his own buisness than the camera pans to Carl and he reacts to something. Was it something someone said? Was he provoked?

In the mean time your coach apologized about Jerod-Eddie's actions that was shown on TV and that he was remorseful for what he did but still nothing from Jerod-Eddie himself. No suspension from the Big 12. Another act that one of our players have been faced where the Big 12 has turned a blind eye to act on it and suspend a player.

Its ok for Aggie fans to make a big fuss about a stupid camera that wasn't broke that Carl grabbed and appologized for. He even offered to pay for any damages but yet you Aggie fans don't mention how Jerod-Eddie should face consequences for his actions in grabbing someones "manhood" shrugging it off saying thats what happens at the bottom of piles and get over it.

hey husker_99,

Why in the hell would he apologize for something that he didn't do? Like I said, there is proof! That is why he apologized. It is laughable for you to think otherwise!!!

Atleast Carl apologized about his actions and informed Brandon that he would pay for the damages in which Brandon said that there were no damages. Again there was no sound and you see Carl walking away minding his own buisness than the camera pans to Carl and he reacts to something. Was it something someone said? Was he provoked?

In the mean time your coach apologized about Jerod-Eddie's actions that was shown on TV and that he was remorseful for what he did but still nothing from Jerod-Eddie himself. No suspension from the Big 12. Another act that one of our players have been faced where the Big 12 has turned a blind eye to act on it and suspend a player.

Its ok for Aggie fans to make a big fuss about a stupid camera that wasn't broke that Carl grabbed and appologized for. He even offered to pay for any damages but yet you Aggie fans don't mention how Jerod-Eddie should face consequences for his actions in grabbing someones "manhood" shrugging it off saying thats what happens at the bottom of piles and get over it.

What is this continuous talk about him crabbing his "manhood" or "balls"? If you watch the video, you can obviously see that he pinched the back of his leg. If that guys balls are all the way down there, then he has the biggest balls ever!

I am not saying what Jerod-Eddie did was right but at least tell the truth about what happened. It's not like a Nebraska football player has never done anything in the bottom of a pile. You are seriously talking about suspending a player for pinching somebody, are we in kindergarten??

INCOLN, Neb. -- The apologies are piling up at Nebraska.

Defensive coordinator Carl Pelini said Tuesday that he's sorry for actions after a loss at Texas A&M over the weekend.

A day earlier, his brother and head coach Bo Pelini offered an apology for his sideline behavior during the game.

While he was on his way to the locker room, Carl Pelini grabbed a camera held by a reporter for a Texas A&M fan website. He said he made a poor decision in trying to prevent the reporter from recording the scene.

Pelini said he apologized to Brandon Jones of TexAgs.com and offered to pay for damage.

According to Pelini, Jones said there was no damage.

No. 16