Sorry Mod's for starting another thread

I was gonna call big red reaction tonight to get this answered but i figgered i'd get a more clear answer from the folks on here, which is why I started a new thread, i want good attention paid to my question. What exactly is the penalty(s) for Bo Pelini to go into a presser after a game or when ever and comment and further more rant about officiating. I was hoping from the bottom of my heart that tonight he was gonna be the stand up unintimidated man he is and just let em have it but he pretty much did not so that tells me one of two things. 1)the penalty(s) is too severe that it is simply unaffordable, or 2) he held back more for the fact to continue to put forth the "move on to the next game" mentality to the team.

I was gonna call big red reaction tonight to get this answered but i figgered i'd get a more clear answer from the folks on here, which is why I started a new thread, i want good attention paid to my question. What exactly is the penalty(s) for Bo Pelini to go into a presser after a game or when ever and comment and further more rant about officiating. I was hoping from the bottom of my heart that tonight he was gonna be the stand up unintimidated man he is and just let em have it but he pretty much did not so that tells me one of two things. 1)the penalty(s) is too severe that it is simply unaffordable, or 2) he held back more for the fact to continue to put forth the "move on to the next game" mentality to the team.

Pelini himself answers your question during his press conference. He said and I quote, "this game is irrelevant." We still control our destiny and if we beat CU, we go to the Big 12 championship. If this game had cost us a shot then we might have seen a different Pelini, but it doesn't and his comment may have been a jab at the refs, because this game really was irrelevant. It's wired, I don't feel as bad about this loss as I have others, I know we didn't lose, the refs gave the game to aTm.

When the game was over, even the announcers commented that Pelini was running after the refs before he went over to shake aTm's coaches hand. I was hoping he would just lay a lick on them.

My thoughts is he could have been fined or suspended by the Big 12. I wouldn't be surprised if those snakes wouldn't still try something like that for what Bo DID do. That redneck conference isn't done with us yet. My question is if the officiating crew throws the CU game in Lincoln as well can they be subpoenaed, hauled into court and questioned ... its still illegal to fix a game isn't it?

My thoughts is he could have been fined or suspended by the Big 12. I wouldn't be surprised if those snakes wouldn't still try something like that for what Bo DID do. That redneck conference isn't done with us yet. My question is if the officiating crew throws the CU game in Lincoln as well can they be subpoenaed, hauled into court and questioned ... its still illegal to fix a game isn't it?

i have a feeling that the CU game is gonna be ugly. If somehow we lose that game via the refs or not. I believe Bo will go off in the post game presser just ripping the conference and the officals. I dont think he would have anything to lose with no Big12 champ game the next week.

i have a feeling that the CU game is gonna be ugly. If somehow we lose that game via the refs or not. I believe Bo will go off in the post game presser just ripping the conference and the officals. I dont think he would have anything to lose with no Big12 champ game the next week.

They really can't say any more than they have. They are in the clutches of the Big 12 until Saturday (if we're cheated again) or after the CCG. Then I hope it will all come out like things did after we announced the move to the Big 10

One of the big reasons I'm a husker fan is because we are classy. I hope we never lose that Bo is starting to walk a thin line You do not rip your player in public do so in private. The attack on the referees I think he just made it worst but I think the screw job was on and it was not going to stop. Look who the calls where against Martin and Osbourne both called on roughing penalties that where not.

One of the big reasons I'm a husker fan is because we are classy. I hope we never lose that Bo is starting to walk a thin line You do not rip your player in public do so in private. The attack on the referees I think he just made it worst but I think the screw job was on and it was not going to stop. Look who the calls where against Martin and Osbourne both called on roughing penalties that where not.

What did Taylor say that could of set him off like that?

What did Taylor say that could of set him off like that?

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/48849-pelini-obviously-yelled-most-of-the-game/

Sorry, I don't agree, we are the "best" fans in college football, not the classiest. We are the best because we show up every game and have for years, we don't let tickets go unsold. We travel well and support our team, but we are just as obnoxious as other fanbases, but we don't see it through our Scarlet and Cream glasses. I'm fine with it, I still love the Huskers and hate anyone who wants to play against us.

Sorry, I don't agree, we are the "best" fans in college football, not the classiest. We are the best because we show up every game and have for years, we don't let tickets go unsold. We travel well and support our team, but we are just as obnoxious as other fanbases, but we don't see it through our Scarlet and Cream glasses. I'm fine with it, I still love the Huskers and hate anyone who wants to play against us.

:yeah

T_O_B

:throwdabones1:

Are the refs against us because we are leaving the conference? If so, how ARE they going to officiate the Colorado game because isn't Colorado leaving the Big 12? If both of us are leaving the conference, they won't know who to penalize if indeed they are angry about defection.

Well Colorado is leaving next year and they do a pretty good job of doing themselves in every year.

What could be the reason for keeping Nebraska down? It would be a major embarrassment for the B12 champion to leave the conference. People would say "hey your best team left" ... who cares about the rest of you. It is in the B12's interest to damage Nebraska's brand as much as possible and that is apparently what they've chosen to do.

Also with less teams you need less refs ... some oone is gonna have to look for another job.