A&M classless fans

All ive heard from my Aggie friends are how stupid our coach looks and how they cant wait to play us again in the Big XII championship game to blow us out of the stadium.

i went to the Aggie message board and their fans are calling us whiny babies among other things. Aggie fans are the worst, I cant take it.

go back to your male cheerleaders and giving everyone the thumbs up and go polish your 1 NC trophy from the 1930s

All ive heard from my Aggie friends are how stupid our coach looks and how they cant wait to play us again in the Big XII championship game to blow us out of the stadium.

i went to the Aggie message board and their fans are calling us whiny babies among other things. Aggie fans are the worst, I cant take it.

go back to your male cheerleaders and giving everyone the thumbs up and go polish your 1 NC trophy from the 1930s

Responding to bad class with more bad class doesn't say much about you as a person.

i went to the Aggie message board and their fans are calling us whiny babies among other things.

Aggie fans are the worst, I cant take it. go back to your male cheerleaders and giving everyone the thumbs up and go polish your 1 NC trophy from the 1930s

Thank you for proving them wrong.

I was at the game and thought they were very classy! I have not had any of my Aggie friends call me or text me anything, unlike my Texass friends when they beat us! Pelini (and I love his passion and intensity) did look like an ass. I act like Pelini when we play poorly, but in the confines of my own home!

Hey Huskers, I hope that you don't read too much into the Aggies rushing the field. Watching from home, it appeared that most of those fans who rushed the field were coming from the chairs and bleachers sitting on the track. Understanding that this was a very emotional win should make the field rush a bit more understanding when those fans were already on the field. I know some felt that the fans hanging around loitering on the field afterwards was also disrespectful to the Huskers. This is a tradition after every game, win or lose, where Ags can get down on the field take pictures, etc. While a few of you may have experienced an obnoxious fan, we all have them. But for the most part, the Aggie fans try to police their own and when they return from Aggieland, I would hope that most of the Husker fans who attended the game will verify that they were treated with respect. Ags have always respected the Husker fans and wish you luck in the Big 10.

All teams have classless fans, even NU. With that being said, I don’t see anything wrong with A&M rushing the field. They were excited because of the win. And to their credit, I didn’t see them talking trash to our team or staff either. They were just enjoying the moment and rooting for their team. Nothing more.

Let’s not make this an us vs. A&M thing. Sure, #83’s extracurricular grabbing was just plain wrong but that didn’t lose the game for us. Poor officiating did it. Our offense wasn’t on tonight but the same can be said for A&M. This was clearly a game of defense which is why the poor officiating hurt us so much.

Let them enjoy their win. The smart ones know that they were handed a win and did little to deserve it. Besides, they are now and always will be whipped dogs cowering at the feet of their burnt orange masters. We had the stones to part ways with Texas that they will never, ever have. Next year they go back to the middle of the pecking order. Let them enjoy a robbed win while they can.

1. Our coach did look stupid

2. Aggie fans are not the worst, far from it

3. NU fans like every other passionate team are whiny, especially right now.