Bowl Projection

FLU

How is insight more presigious than the holiday? i always thought the holiday was a good bowl game..anyways how many people thought colorado would be a potential loss the beginning of the year? no one, so why worry, we win on friday, then if we win the CCG we all know where we go, if we lose i think we go to the alamo vs oregon state

How is insight more presigious than the holiday? i always thought the holiday was a good bowl game..anyways how many people thought colorado would be a potential loss the beginning of the year? no one, so why worry, we win on friday, then if we win the CCG we all know where we go, if we lose i think we go to the alamo vs oregon state

Shatel thinks the alamo is likely to be Oklahoma vs. Arizona, the Stoops bowl. However, that's based on the idea that Oklahoma doesn't win the Big 12 championship.

I wouldn't mind being in the insight bowl frankly, especially if we're playing Michigan. We can get an early taste of Martinez vs. Robinson.

This is pretty much how I look at it....

Beat CU and lose CCG= Alamo Bowl

Beat CU and win CCG= Its a FIESTA!!!!!!! I will be very surprised if we pull this out.

Lose to CU= Cotton Bowl

Cotton Bowl will not take Nebraska since the CCG is already in Dallas. The same thing happened last year, I believe they came out and said that after the CCG. Thats why they took Okie Lite. If OU beats Okie Lite, Gundy's team will prob end up going to the Holiday Bowl because OKie Lite was in Cotton Bowl last year. I wouldnt think a bowl would take the same team 2 years in a row, unless they have to. A&M I think could possibly rise to Cotton Bowl depending on what happens friday with Nebraska.

Honestly I think Nebraska/CU game will be the domino effect on which teams go to which bowls in the Big 12.

Does anyone else (other than the more experienced people on the board) long for the days of normal Bowl game names ?????

just wonderin' damn I hate these bowl names :moreinteresting

only the ones that are blatantly shilling, :D

GBR

You don't appreciate the history and pagentry of the BBVA Compass Bowl, formerly the PapaJohns.com two large single topping pizzas for the price of one Bowl?

okay...i think ive seen enough stuntz to crouch action for today. have fun with your upcoming ban.

No sweat! Just proves you are a bunch of sniveling wineing spoiled fu#*$ that the rest of the succesful programs have accused you of being..... and why theres no RECENT national championship banner in husker stadium... eat a dick.

WHAT?