ACC/Big 10 Challenge

Every year, the Big 10 and ACC teams play against eachother in basketball and add up the combine records of all the teams to see which conference wins the challenge. Can you imagine if we get to play Duke or North Carolina in Lincoln one of those years. North Carolina being my favorite college bball team, Im stoked at maybe an opportunity to see them live. I never thought Nebraska would ever get the opportunity to play teams of that caliber before. Kansas is a great basketball team, but Duke and UNC have a certain aura about them I guess you can say.

It will take a few years but I'm sure you'll get there. Penn State was absolutely atrocious at basketball when they came in. They've improved steadily to the point where they can help in the challenge, the Nits won their first game in 1999 then lost until three years ago and now they've won three straight. If the challenge had been going longer they would have been dead weight for at least the first five years they were in the conference.

Anyway, good luck because next year we need to win seven to win, man ties are going to be lame that sucks.